DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Villian Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 38/28/45

I Had :jd4::jh4: in CT whit a stack (27.5M)chips the blinds 400K/800K
a player UTG+1 stack of (27.1M) limp 800K I raise 2.8M in CT a player in BB stack(29.2M) of call 2.8M and UTG+1 Player folds FLOP comes :as4::3h4::2s4: BB player check and I decided to do check also whit the A on board Turns comes :jc4: BB player check again and I decided to bet 3.3M and BB player re raise 10.4M I stay around a minute and I diced to move all in 24.7M. What do you think about this hand? I did the right move? what its your opinion the way I played?
Thanks!

Good Luck on the tables

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think a bigger bet preflop is the better line 4.5 or 5 million get big blind off most hands you are giving him a great price to defend with any 2 cards,
On the turn when opponent check raises 10.4 million its screaming AAA or 45 wheel at me Although you have third best hand fold is hard to find.
But an aggressive semi bluff with flushdraw or smaller set is also possible here forcing the call of 10.4 million and hoping opponent checks river and I would check it back too.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a bigger bet preflop is the better line 4.5 or 5 million get big blind off most hands you are giving him a great price to defend with any 2 cards,
On the turn when opponent check raises 10.4 million its screaming AAA or 45 wheel at me Although you have third best hand fold is hard to find.
But an aggressive semi bluff with flushdraw or smaller set is also possible here forcing the call of 10.4 million and hoping opponent checks river and I would check it back too.

I appreciate your opinion and I really impress the way you can see and how you analyse the hand that's something I have to better my read is was he made two pair J2, J3 or even KQs coz if was another player from the table I probably fold in this spot but not against that player he was bluffing a lot of hands doing a lot donk moves the donk of moves so I dint believe him and he show me:5c4::4d4: off suit turns comes :10c4: i did nor improve my hand and I got busted.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with isolating a bit larger preflop, but postflop I am definitely also getting it in on the turn. No need to just call and put yourself in a tough spot on the river, if one of the many draws come in. Just a bit of a gross cooler and one of those spots, where you would rather not have improved.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you played it fine. You can call the turn and let him shove the river. He can have complete air and won’t call off the all in but might shove with air on the river. If you just call, I’m not folding on any river.

B

brucesmall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think your preflop sizing should be 3.6 to 4 million... although itv doesn't matter in terms of results, I'd probably cbet flop if checked to me to with 2 spades on the board I'm betting my hand to rep AceX.... turn is too good.... you'd made the correct move getting it in imo.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything is going well in poker until you hit the downswing, the fatal enemy. :D:D

Corretamente friend and so is siempre and the end stages of the tournaments think something paracido some enlightened / a decides to play a banana hand and as siemrpe connects his hand and breaks my whole without going too far Two days ago I rompeieron AA in typical run where everyone wants to steal the blinds Botton opens 3BB and Small blind KTs 50bb shove me in no obvious big blind folded and throw him into flop QJ9 HHAAHAHA !!

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think your push is not good idea. BB have played 2 checks, he have not good draws. I think his range 2 pairs, straight + small pockets and gutshots (KT, QT). Vs your push he can fold A2, A3, gutshots and small pokets if it is a good player.
If it is a fish, easy push xD
If you call, you can get some bluffs on the river.

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a wet board, here we have straighty-flushy draws, If I were you I would decide to make a c-bet, because ace is in your range, If he will make a call, you will narrow down his range. Bet is good from other side, you don't give him free card on this dangerous board. I like bet around 65%pot. If you check you don't get any informations. It is a little semi-bleff too. The best card on the turn.

Let's think what is he making 3-bet with on the turn?
Is he flating AA-QQ, AK, AQ preflop out of position? I don't think so. In my opinion he has low and medium pocket pairs / high suited connectors like QJ, KQ or KQo (QJo fold pretty often) or suited brodways like AJ, KJ, QT.
3-bet with AJ (ready hand with two pairs), KQ suited or off (gutshot and flush draw --> but here I prefer only call) hmm maybe he really has deuces or pocket threes and he is scared about draws but why didn't make a bet on the flop? because he thought you will do it? no, If it will be it, he will lead turn, but he didin't. He don't have a nuts, it is obviously.

Summarise, I like your all-in, because on the river you make all-in anyway so don't give him good price to drawing, but like I said, I prefer c-bet.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you played good you made the correct move in my opinion. GL!

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jacks are hard to play in any position. A bigger raise is important to protect them. The rest of the hand plays itself. Nothing else could have saved you.