$2 NLHE STT Turbo: 3 players left, super short stack present, TT on the button

J

jaded848

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$2 NL HE STT Turbo: 3 players left, super short stack present, TT on the button

Big stack was pretty tight, short stack was SUPER tight (allowed himself to get blinded this low). Knowing this, should I raise here to pick up the blinds? Or should I fold until shorty gets knocked out to secure 2nd? I have a pretty aggressive table image but I hadn't been going crazy. The problem with raising here is that if I were in the BB's shoes, I would shove over the top with any 2 cards. Then I would be in a tough spot as the last thing I want to do is spew equity to a 330 short stack. Another possible option would be to call and implicitly collude, but if shorty folded big stack could still shove against me...

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 2.25 Tournament, 120/240 Blinds (3 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com
Hero (Button) (t4720)
SB (t330)
BB (t8450)
Hero's M: 13.11
Preflop: Hero is Button with 10
club.gif
, 10
spade.gif

Hero ???

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just raise man. these guys don't think like that, they look at their cards and mash buttons without knowing why.

J

jaded848

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just raise man. these guys don't think like that, they look at their cards and mash buttons without knowing why.

Haha, fair enough, point taken. Do you think my plan would be viable if I were the big stack i.e. to shove over the top with ATC? I guess it would be villain dependent but I feel like a ton of players would fold strong hands in that spot at the fear of busting and handing 2nd place to the shorty.