fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$2 NL HE: 180 SnG all in 2 villains

First off, I have 2 computers. On one I have my HH option checked, on this one I dont (so no hand, only description). Does anyone know if you can request HH from Full Tilt after the fact?

anyway.....

Blinds 40/80 I have about 5K chips. started at 1500.
I get AKos utg, and raise to 250.
mp3 goes all in with about 5 1/2k, sb all in 6K.
Now anyone can say this after the fact, but I had been on the table long enough to have a read on both these guys (I thought, and it turns out I did). I put mp3 on 2p 8s+ or sc QJ+ and I had seen sb go all in with Q5os and TJ st - and win - so I was putting him on 2s+ almost any sc and Qx+. After some thought I called.
MP3 had 55, sb had A6os, the 5s held up. If I had seen these hands before I called, I would have called (is that a leak right there?), so I am ok by busting out, but is my thinking screwed up here? AKos utg being raised by LAG - even 2 of em - do I fold here? I was being pretty aggresive and these guys were being pretty loose, and as I raised, I actually was hoping exactly one of these 2 guys go after me.

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is a pretty easy fold imo. And yes i think if you knew what the cards were and still would have called that is a leak. Think about it this way you are risking your tourney life and your behind you have to catch and one of your outs is taken.

T

The Spillage

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From an expressed odds perspective it's probably not a wildy incorrect decision IF you were entirely confident in your reads. You're getting 3:1 on your money and it's likely that the chance of winning are slightly better than this (again, IF, your assigned ranges are correct).

However, I'm still folding all day long here. You don't need to risk your tournament life in these marginal spots. Wait for a better time - there will be much easier decisions to make if you're patient.

djkismet

djkismet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would have to agree here with folding this. at this point you know you're racing one of the 2 and as ride the flop said. you already know that one of the villans has a card u need to hit the board.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks guys. spillage, I actually was not only confident in my reads, but pretty correct, thats something I feel I am getting better at, although I do get bitten hard sometimes..lol Today I was in a tournament and pushed AKos in EP, got a caller and an all in and I folded, so I am getting better. The raiser folded too, so I never got to see what I folded to, but I suppose thats not the point. Anyway, thanks for the responses.