$2.50 NLHE MTT: $2.50 $ NLHE MTT: $2.50 $ NLHE MTT: with pocket KK moved to the bubbles

jaworek1405

jaworek1405

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is hard to say what is better, fold or push. In this situation I look up what is a my place in this tournament. 14 players still in game. You have 4bb. If my place is about 10 or 11 of 14, I can fold with pain and then I look up "what is going on a second table" and I hope that I will be in cash. But if my place is 14 of 14, it is easy push for me, because we have nothing to lose and we have no time.

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is hard to say what is better, fold or push. In this situation I look up what is a my place in this tournament. 14 players still in game. You have 4bb. If my place is about 10 or 11 of 14, I can fold with pain and then I look up "what is going on a second table" and I hope that I will be in cash. But if my place is 14 of 14, it is easy push for me, because we have nothing to lose and we have no time.

I totally agree with you! but it is very hard to part with the monsters on his hands ... I wanted them to lay down and wait out the bubbles, but could not do it! I'd like to increase your stack! :D

Airburn

Airburn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would push and hope to double up, I dont care if I dont make the money my stack is too small and I have KK , ALL IN.