Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1) I am calling that from the BB after a BTN raise
2) Probably 3betting this from the SB after a CO minraise
3) Unfortunate runout. I think I am raising that flop to charge draws. Hard to say without knowing this player if he would bet 99 like that on the flop
4) What sort of analysis are you looking for? You shoved and won. I probably would have done the same. Most likely that is the correct play. V only has 10bb and you have 20bb. AJo has decent equity here against his stack, I think.
5) Sometimes no one has a hand to call with and you win the absolute minimum with AA. Happens quite often, really.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the 1st hand, who are you at the table? Your CC name is different.

bhuelse

bhuelse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1st hand I would call.
2. I would only call if you think the opener is too loose.
3. preflop I would have played a 3bet 6.5bb Or at the latest on the flop. If the opponent does not fold to the river and makes a 30% bet, it smells like a value bet. Flush is possible, kings are also in his range. Therefore, possibly give up the hand.
BB has a strong range if he makes an all-in against EP. If BB is not super tight, the all-in is fine. It's just an expected coinflip.
5. is unfortunate not to be called in such a situation.
But in general, don't adjust your opensizing to your hands. (Push aside) You will be easily exploitable.
I often see players open EP to 4BB at once, but otherwise always 2bb. Oh wonder they have a monster. ;)

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm those who must defend own hand - BB - 1numismat.

OK.

On the 1st hand, I think 87o is too weak a hand to defend to what is a 4X raise. If it were suited, it might be worth a call, as you have 1 other player in the pot, so your implied odds improve if you do hit a good flop for your hand.