puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's terrible play, but he's the type of player you can make a lot of money from in online pokerz (◠‿◕)(◠‿◕)(◠‿◕) in the long run.

T

tt124f

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first hand, I am surprised to see V defends Q9o two streets against your sizing. Normally your flop sizing will fold all second pair, leaving only hands that beat you. But if you have a read on this opponent you can use this size and shove the turn.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betting full pot on the flop is often not the best strategy in tournaments. Typically small bets like 35-50% pot tend to be more effective both for value and as a bluff. And if you are going to use this sizing, you should just jam the turn with only another pot sized bet left. Going so large on the flop and still making it a 3 street hand is just weird.

As for your opponent he is in a pretty weird spot, when you use this sizing. Personally I might have folded, because I would have looked ahead and seen, there would only be a pot sized bet left behind, and I would probably not be willing to play for stacks with second pair. And this is why, your sizing is not great. When you bet a hand like top pair, you want worse hands like second pair to continue, because this is how, you get value.

The other two hands is to loose a call of a 3-bet. In the last hand he also used to large open sizing. With only around 17BB effective, I probably just complete rag aces from SB and then fold to any substantial raise from BB. Its to deep to give a good risk-reward for jamming, and we dont want to allow the opponent a profitable rejam, so limping in and trying to see a cheap flop is our least bad option.

1Payou

1Payou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First hand was luck,second one was some luck and some good ply. 3rd hand heads up with suited Ace high why not.