$11 NLHE MTT: LAG vs Maniac

R

RocwX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would probably bet the turn since I don't want to lose to a random backdoor flush. Other than that, great river call.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check flop... What are you hoping to have happen on such a wet board when you have very little equity when called?

Turn and river are fine as played, but I think the flop cbet is a really really big error. You are betting into 4 ranges. It's almost impossible we ever get the flop cbet through imo.

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely check that flop, anyway if i made the bet than i would keep betting on that turn to avoid free card to back door flush draw. This time you were lucky but it would end the opposite way

T

Tuan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice, I have learned something new that versus a maniac calling down with 2 pair is a winning play. Overall, why ask question bro? You should be explaining to us your thought process so we can learn from you bro.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check flop... What are you hoping to have happen on such a wet board when you have very little equity when called?

Turn and river are fine as played, but I think the flop cbet is a really really big error. You are betting into 4 ranges. It's almost impossible we ever get the flop cbet through imo.
Agreed, well said.