$11 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: Call or fold ??

C

copilu1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What would you do ?
:D

Attachments

• 222222.JPG
    222222.JPG
    269.6 KB · Views: 78
B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
post converted HH, I have no idea what is going on in that screenshot.

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are asking if you should call off 3/4 of your remaining stack on the open ended straight and flush draws with only the river to come?

Seems like a fold to me. You have roughly 33 percent equity against villain range here and you are getting slightly over 2-1 on a call but a fold leaves over 50 blinds left so I would probably wait for a better opportunity.

I can see maybe a semi-bluff AI but obviously that can't happen here.

Actually what is up in that screenie because how does a last bet from you of 800 a shove by him of 3959 with the pot having 570=7329 should be equal to 5329 which means you wouldn't be getting anywhere near 2-1 so snap fold.

ok wait is someone else still in the hand on the other side if there is another person in the hand with more chips that can go in the middle then it may be closer to a call.

Guess I shouldn't have even commented without knowing more info..lol

Last edited:
C

CrossedLine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^Pretty sure the river already came and he has his straight? I think I might call, especially if you believe the man next to you will.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Snap obv villain could have KT but it's such a small part of his range. Nice hit snap call that shit.

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^Pretty sure the river already came and he has his straight? I think I might call, especially if you believe the man next to you will.

I stand corrected yes the river has come and only one hand beats us so yea its a def call. yes KT is going to show up here on occasion but so will so much other crap there is no way we can fold this.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Straightforward call, unless (just possibly) you have history on these opponents that tells you one or other is a nit and wouldn`t play that way without the nuts.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would love to see the action on previous streets to give a good answer. But it looks like there has been checks on both the flop and turn? I guess I would fold than if this is the case. Defenitely KT than.

TEG2300

TEG2300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What would I do..
.....I would post a HH ;)

MadMaddie

MadMaddie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks like the shortest stack got all their chips in and would equal about 15 big blinds. It would be interesting to know how and when this happened and why we'd be in the hand here then? Did the shortstack get it allin preflop or on the flop? or what?
On the river did you bet first and get raised? It looks like the sidepot is 570 and you bet out 800 chips on the river from the BigBlind and got raised. If this is what happened I would have tried to make a plan before putting out a bet knowing if I am going to call or not. Here I would call because there is just way too many chips out there for you to think about folding.

Let me guess the result. The owl has KT but you called and are wondering if you should fold but probably want to hear other people say you should call.

I give up. I confusing myself now hee hee hee

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Show us the KT! The pot is 570 at the start of the hand on the river , can't have been much action with blinds 80 and multiway.

Raymund2468

Raymund2468

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shove it! he was out of position calling KT. i think he has AQ suited and a busted flush draw:)

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like a 4bet shove by the sb on the river so I'm with MoD in thinking it has to be KT. Little to no action on flop/turn then madness on the river. Puke and fold. Come back OP and post the HH!

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
call due to sets and 2pair combos

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL duggs always disagree with me, but wich sets and 2 pairs? QQ unlikely with so less action PF? Aces up s unlikely without any action earlier. QJ? big part of both villains ranges as well.
Other sets and 2 pairs would have bet earlier on.

Even if they had these hands you mentioned isn't it weird to stack of on the river with it? With so much action in front.

Totally disagree with you on this time.

Last edited:
duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
QJ Q9 22 99 Ax, although you well be right its almost impossible to tell without action

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are only a few possible ways of action before the river.

If Vov4ik minraised PF and both SB and BB would have called, the pot would be exactly 570 like in the image before the flop. Than they had to check both flop and turn.

If Vov4ik opellimped, SB and BB called. Pot 330. Than there is only one way to get to 570 ,that is when someone make a minbet on flop or turn and get 2 calls.
3 times 8 = 240 , 240+ 330= 570

Could be a limped pot 6way PF as well, unlikely I guess.

Or that Vov4ik limped and one of the blinds make it 160 and get 2 calls unlikely as well.

B

beerzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to answer with no HH, how the hell are we suposed to help you if we don't know vil 3 play

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hard to answer with no HH, how the hell are we suposed to help you if we don't know vil 3 play

there is no history needed. its the second nuts. doesnt matter about stats you pay off anyone if they have the nuts

B

beerzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is no history needed. its the second nuts. doesnt matter about stats you pay off anyone if they have the nuts

It's the second nuts in a 3 way pot...
Luckily he can be against trips or something like that but basicly you're saying that if you have KK(second nuts pre) you don't mind about the action you're just shoving anyway?

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's the second nuts in a 3 way pot...
Luckily he can be against trips or something like that but basicly you're saying that if you have KK(second nuts pre) you don't mind about the action you're just shoving anyway?

Not sure of the relevance but yes. I would say about 90% of the time I would not fold KK pre regardless of action.

**this would be a cooler had any1 held AA.

Huge difference bw KK preflop and the second nuts at showdown.

Folding in Poker