Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all
I didnt know where to post this boom link (idk if allowed,pls delete if...)

this happened awhile back, I was folding pretty much everything at this point...
I wanted to cry :( , but hey made a comeback to 11k

https://t.co/dVjfvxtHwu

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ran bad in this tourny, busted shortly after the break, but running decent in all the others
gl all

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry about your bad beat in that hand. You must to know that in the KO tournaments the aggression in the game will save you and is the way to win many bountys.

I think that on that hand you shoulded to defended that set of 7 shoved with all your chips, also 10 - K on the flop are dangerous cards that can make major sets or straight in the following streets.

It is very dangerous to slowplay in this type of tournament with monster hand made on the flop.
Good luck the next time! :)

S

sirrupetot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad beat bro :))) don't give up!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all
I didnt know where to post this boom link (idk if allowed,pls delete if...)

this happened awhile back, I was folding pretty much everything at this point...
I wanted to cry :( , but hey made a comeback to 11k

https://t.co/dVjfvxtHwu

Yes thats ruthless you would not mind if opponent had bigger set on flop or something:eek:
June week 2

Last edited:
jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Classic runner-runner bad beat! nothing to do but to try and overcome that bad beat and play on .

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, only your opponent should be worry about how he played. If I were you I would play the same, maybe I would consider 3-bet, because opponents behind me if call BB often call 3xBB and - I would like decreae the chance of multiway - because odds are awesome, but it is too combining scenario :) sleep well

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
preflop was played incorrectly. we have 3 players behind us, and it should be 3-bet preflop and call push. postflop - classic badbeat.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it wouldnt have matter'd if i 3-bet this flop or pre, i was destined to lose this hand