$11 NLHE MTT Bounty: Jan.,24 Gar.$60k

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You certainly seem to have been dealt a lot of Aces there...

E

Endwarfin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#0 open 2.25bb
#1 Probably call, lots of draws on the board, not unreasonable to fold if villain open raised and you called.
#2 Easy call - this is second time seeing this villain has bet an Ace into us and now its a button open vs big blind spot
#3 Fold
#4 Fold or shove you have 7 Blinds. I'd fold cause that should be below your UTG opening range.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This not help me lot...

It's difficult to give worthwhile advice on any hand without knowing what the action was preceding each picture.

CardsChat has a great hand converter that you could load your hand histories into, and then post the hands like that.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thank you for posting.

It is very good that you keep trying to learn.
The best way to learn and grow with us is to look at each hand and work out what you would do and then share that with us that we might guide you be giving you other perspectives.
Below are questions regarding data we need, so when you share it with us it will help your learning curve.

#0 What are you asking here? AQ is always an open what else would you like to know?
Try to be more specific for your own learning.

#1 What happened preflop was it raise call by you or ? What range do you estimate this V will c-bet? What were you thinking about doing and why?

#2 What happened preflop was it raise call by you or ? Are you bet folding or check folding?

#3 Why did you just call the first raise with AQ? That is the most important part of this.

#4 What do you want to know here about the why of shove or fold- as of course you know that is what your choice is. For you to learn faster-you tell us what you think you should do and why and we will agree or disagree and you can learn from that.

Hope this helps
:):)

Last edited:
1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's difficult to give worthwhile advice on any hand without knowing what the action was preceding each picture.

CardsChat has a great hand converter that you could load your hand histories into, and then post the hands like that.

Thank you for posting.

It is very good that you keep trying to learn.
The best way to learn and grow with us is to look at each hand and work out what you would do and then share that with us that we might guide you be giving you other perspectives.
Below are questions regarding data we need, so when you share it with us it will help your learning curve.

#0 What are you asking here? AQ is always an open what else would you like to know?
Try to be more specific for your own learning.

What range of raise on UTG here? Or just shove?

#1 What happened preflop was it raise call by you or ? What range do you estimate this V will c-bet? What were you thinking about doing and why?

V raise pre ~ 5BB, I'm call in pos, V cbet halfpot, what I must do now?

#2 What happened preflop was it raise call by you or ? Are you bet folding or check folding?

Pre: CO open 2,7BB, B reraise 5,5BB, BB call, CO call. BB check, CO check, B cbet halfpot, what I must do now?

#3 Why did you just call the first raise with AQ? That is the most important part of this.

On my mind, if I open jam, I would also see a call and a re-jam, so this is change nothing. Now I ask must I call or fold?

#4 What do you want to know here about the why of shove or fold- as of course you know that is what your choice is. For you to learn faster-you tell us what you think you should do and why and we will agree or disagree and you can learn from that.

OK, next time I'll do so.

Hope this helps
:):)
Thanks.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand0: Standard open, you can't be wrong if your bet in blinds starting with 2 :)

Hand1: Interesting one, we did hit top pair. Not fan tho to going to play a pot-building game when the board is so connected like this, and he also has a better stack, 3 of you in it, and you have a pretty weak kicker. So for me, the circumntances tell me to let this hand go this cheap. Its probably not the optimal decision here, but our hand will not improve on the last two remaining streets, and we may are in a position, but many combinations beat us already.

Hand2: How this pot became that big?

Hand3: Considering your stack here, I don't think we ever have the privilage to play this hand safe. AQo is a great hand, and gonna looking strong if you make a reraise from the middle. Around 1100-1300.
Now with this outplay its a call, and a nice opportunity to catch a break and triple-up. Its a bounty game, and your hand is really competitive against pockets, A-weaker kicker, KQ, QJ, maybe J10. Its just capable in my eyes.

Hand4: As others have 70-100bbs your 7bb is very tiny. Bad to hit A9o while we sitting on UTG, but I think it's still a shove.

As always, great to see you posting hands, good luck. :)

Last edited:
1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand0: Standard open, you can't be wrong if your bet in blinds starting with 2 :)

Hand1: Interesting one, we did hit top pair. Not fan tho to going to play a pot-building game when the board is so connected like this, and he also has a better stack, 3 of you in it, and you have a pretty weak kicker. So for me, the circumntances tell me to let this hand go this cheap. Its probably not the optimal decision here, but our hand will not improve on the last two remaining streets, and we may are in a position, but many combinations beat us already.

Hand3: Considering your stack here, I don't think we ever have the privilage to play this hand safe. AQo is a great hand, and gonna looking strong if you make a reraise from the middle. Around 1100-1300.
Now with this outplay its a call, and a nice opportunity to catch a break and triple-up. Its a bounty game, and your hand is really competitive against pockets, A-weaker kicker, KQ, QJ, maybe J10. Its just capable in my eyes.

Hand4: As others have 70-100bbs your 7bb is very tiny. Bad to hit A9o while we sitting on UTG, but I think it's still a shove.

Answers on some of your questions you can see in my post above your.

E

Endwarfin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
V raise pre ~ 5BB, I'm call in pos, V cbet halfpot, what I must do now?

If your plan is to fold when V leads an Ace high board, fold pre.

Pre: CO open 2,7BB, B reraise 5,5BB, BB call, CO call. BB check, CO check, B cbet halfpot, what I must do now?

Im confused about this action, why is B last to act with a c-bet

*Edit: im on repeat and somehow re-analyzed this with BB as big blind and B as half big blind.
This is just me being an idiot.
SB is Small Blind
BB is Big Blind
B is normally Btn when i read it, But 99%+ more likely to be BTN then it is to be one half bee bee, i.e. 1/2 BB = B = Small Blind.
Yeah thats my meta

On my mind, if I open jam, I would also see a call and a re-jam, so this is change nothing. Now I ask must I call or fold?
Is the 378 your ante, do you have less than 2 blinds?

Last edited:
1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If your plan is to fold when V leads an Ace high board, fold pre.

Im confused about this action, why is B last to act with a c-bet

*Edit: im on repeat and somehow re-analyzed this with BB as big blind and B as half big blind.
This is just me being an idiot.
SB is Small Blind
BB is Big Blind
B is normally Btn when i read it, But 99%+ more likely to be BTN then it is to be one half bee bee, i.e. 1/2 BB = B = Small Blind.
Yeah thats my meta
B - button, BB - Big blind, SB - small blind

#3Is the 378 your ante, do you have less than 2 blinds?

MP1 raise 2,1BB (378/180 = 2,1), I call

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/3250cBbJC

https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/3250cEFz7

https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/3250cFCnH

https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/3250cH4mG

https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/4250cKspm

Thanks all who answer and GL!