11$
Game Options
  1. Deep Stacked
  2. Bounty
  3. Rebuy
Currency
$
In This hand I eliminated two players and I won their Bounty.:cool:
It was the best hand I had in the tournament.

I got a couple of Jacks in the small blind, UTG1 cleans as always, recreational player who puts chips in almost all hands, the MP player is a rock, he hadn't raised or cleaned like in 20 hands, and he raises strong, I suppose who has something strong like Kings, Aces or Queens, I pay with my Jacks and UTG1 pays with 4-2 and a spectacular 4-J-4 flop comes, the Recreational player checks with a trio, and the Rock raises strongly on the 2/3 Flop from the pot, I call to trap making Slowplay and the Recreational goes all in, the Rock calls with Queens and I reraise all in because the rock had 70% of his stack in the hand.

https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/625cGnmAd

What do you think ?:p

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
I prefer 3-betting to drive some players out and avoid taking JJ 4-ways out of position. Of course its nice and easy, when you flop top set, but many board are going to be tricky with one or more overcards to your JJ.

Flop
I like your decision to just check-call and slowplay a bit, because you already have a full house. In that situation we dont want to drive out players with a draw, since those are basically drawing dead, and if they "get there", we can probably get their entire stack. After this the hand played itself, and its always nice to be on the good side of a cooler like this :)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands