No Limit
Table Format
STT
Buy-in
Game Options
  1. Turbo
Currency
$
Hand is from a 10$ Fifty/50 SnG on Stars. Its still early in the tournament, but 3 players have already busted, which mean, we are on the bubble. My opponent was playing VPIP 46 / PFR 26 over 164 hands. Normally I dont share the screen names in hand histories, but this one is kind of funny and perhaps also a tell? :)

pokerstars, $9.54 + $0.46 - Hold'em No Limit - 30/60 - 5 players
Hand delivered by CardsChat - https://www.cardschat.com/hand-converter.php

lisbon777 (UTG): 2,728 (45 bb)
Surfer-0023 (CO): 2,567 (43 bb)
nova1992 (BU): 3,062 (51 bb)
has nothing (SB): 2,163 (36 bb)
Fundiver199 (BB): 1,480 (25 bb)

Pre-Flop: (90) Hero (Fundiver199) is BB with 3♣ J♣
3 players fold, has nothing (SB) raises to 120, Fundiver199 (BB) calls 60

Flop: (240) 5♣ 2♣ 9♣ (2 players)
has nothing (SB) bets 240, Fundiver199 (BB) calls 240

Turn: (720) 9♠ (2 players)
has nothing (SB) bets 1,803 (all-in), Fundiver199 (BB)?

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are in last place to start the hand and have 25 BBs. When we flop a flush I would not think we should ever be thinking fold. There will be times we are outflushed but its not often given how hard it is to flop a flush. Turn does pair the board which is not ideal but you just called the flop to get this kind of response on the turn and or river should it have got there. You wanted to get all your chips in here so I call this. Also if villain had a set on the flop they might bet the flop in the way they did but do they overjam turn not having to worry about the flush anymore? I would think they would want to milk you a little and not jam it down your throat so its a call here. More interesting decision if you were deeper but I just cant see folding a flopped flush when we are at 25BBs and in last place even if on the bubble we are still last.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You had a clean flush from the flop, so this can make you go all in, even if there is the suspicion for another flush of a full house!

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Are you asking if you should call the all in with made flush when the board pairs?

Absolutely, 100% of the time against the SB in this position.

When the only scare card would have been another club, its a slam dunk call.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you asking if you should call the all in with made flush when the board pairs?
Not really. I mostly shared this hand for fun because of the opponents screen name :)
When we flop a flush I would not think we should ever be thinking fold.
Maybe if a fourth club comes, folding a J high flush can be considered, but otherwise I agree.
Turn does pair the board which is not ideal but you just called the flop to get this kind of response on the turn and or river should it have got there. You wanted to get all your chips in here so I call this.
Exactly. I wanted to give this player the rope to hang himself.
Also if villain had a set on the flop they might bet the flop in the way they did but do they overjam turn not having to worry about the flush anymore? I would think they would want to milk you a little and not jam it down your throat so its a call here.
I agree. I dont expect to see a lot of boats here. Once in a while he might show up with a higher flush, but I was also expecting to see a lot of 9X, which turned trips, or semibluffs like the naked A of clubs. Anyways here are the results:

Full Flush Poker