No Limit
Table Format
MTT
Buy-in
Game Options
  1. Turbo
Currency
$
This is the bubble of an 18 man SnG on pokerstars. 5 players left, 4 places pay. The 2 big stacks have folded, and the 2 short stacks have both moved all-in. Action is on me in BB with AKs. Hmmm let me see. Tough spot. Ok I call :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The beauty of this situation is you can't bust and with the exception of a split pot, you're guaranteed to make the money.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the bubble of an 18 man SnG on PokerStars. 5 players left, 4 places pay. The 2 big stacks have folded, and the 2 short stacks have both moved all-in. Action is on me in BB with AKs. Hmmm let me see. Tough spot. Ok I call :LOL::LOL::LOL:

LOL I like to look at the hand first then read your thoughts because of that I was wondering what the hell does he mean tough spot until I saw the emotes ----not only do you have a great three way hand but you have some chips left easiest decision ever preflop :cool:

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL I like to look at the hand first then read your thoughts because of that I was wondering what the hell does he mean tough spot until I saw the emotes ----not only do you have a great three way hand but you have some chips left easiest decision ever preflop :cool:
Interesting thing about looking at the hand first, I'll have to start doing that too. :)

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Now, I'm folding even with aces... :|

The last hands (AA, AKs) in these situations made lose and leave the payzone!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The beauty of this situation is you can't bust and with the exception of a split pot, you're guaranteed to make the money.
Any Q would actually have resulted in them chopping the pot and me being the new short stack. But overall a dream situation with both of them having the same hand blocking each others outs and being dominated as well. Also the payout structure in 18-mans on PS is 40/30/20/10, so getting the payjump from 4 to 3 is just as important as min-cashing :)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Any Q would actually have resulted in them chopping the pot
I had that happen to me twice yesterday when my AK got cracked by AQ. :(
That's much harder to accept for me than AK Vs. PP and no A or K appearing. 😅

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
call all in, if it doesnt eliminate you , sometimes is better to get the chance to win

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
AK cleared the situation and gave you the chips. No connection with the board with anyone, so AK is the winner!

RafaCastelo

RafaCastelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
im sure the 2 big stack guys were thankfull to you after that 😄😄