Not open for further replies.
dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vigorous debate is fine but let's be sure to keep it civil folks...

And KD, respect shouldn't be an issue here. We're debating poker strategy, and telling someone they're wrong isn't being disrespectful. Sorry but there's no bandwagon for me to jump on - it's like there's the rest of the poker world, and then you. Are you seriously saying that everyone who disagrees with you here is a nit? Seriously? Folding 58o with 6bb behind facing a raise and a call is nitty? Maybe you and I haven't played much in league, but I think you'll find me called anything but a nitty here.

As others said, if you want to donk off $1 SnGs with a 65/18 style because you just don't care then fine, it's your loss. But don't be giving said advice to the new players trying to learn correct play. Encouraging someone who came here asking for help to play like this is not doing them any favors.

Tell you what: since you're so convinced this is the correct play, and are willing to ask Ivey and Durrr to back you up, why not post it at 2p2 while you're at it?

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who says they dont call EVER?

no, I was asking if you wanted your money back, in case you lost your faith in my game, after reading this thread. i still want your stake, and i wanna earn your respect, as I have respect for you, irrelevent of this thread. stake is still on if you want it to be.
the sheep have no respect for me, you're not one of them. I know who the sheep are, and I know they hate me. thats fine, same as in real life, I have haters, and I have people with enormous respect for me and who I am.
yeah, these 'discussions' happen once a month, with the same old sheep voicing their same old tired opinions.

Im still in the stake man. No worries. Rungood and all. Just don't call 58o in the blinds vs a limp and raise with under 7 bb's lol. But seriously, run with it. Again, I staked because I wanted to stake. I don't care what others say about you. I'm cool with everyone on here thus far, including you.

Anyway, as for the "pro's never call EVER" part. In this particular situation they are never calling. Shove/fold shove/fold shove/fold. And again, they are folding >99% and shoving <1%.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont use 2p2 for a very good reason.
will hear from Mr.Ivey and Elky tomorrow I hope.
and yes, Im up for discussion, but when people like duggs personally attack me then I get p*ssed, I now report them. I reported him, and hope action is taken.
end of rant.
going to bed. work tomorrow, I need some shut-eye.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im still in the stake man. No worries. Rungood and all. Just don't call 58o in the blinds vs a limp and raise with under 7 bb's lol. But seriously, run with it. Again, I staked because I wanted to stake. I don't care what others say about you. I'm cool with everyone on here thus far, including you.

Anyway, as for the "pro's never call EVER" part. In this particular situation they are never calling. Shove/fold shove/fold shove/fold. And again, they are folding >99% and shoving <1%.

thats cool with me then BW. Stake is good. and I will play 22/20 early, then tighten up nearer the money. no calls with 58os in the sunday million ever, lol.
I like the 1% shove, that might be my new move lol.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol how am i out of line in any way

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Closing this thread so no one gets themselves banned. It's pointless to continue anyway. It's a fold if you want to play correctly. If you want to play bad it's a call. KD wants to play bad.

OMGITSOVER9K

OMGITSOVER9K

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol at attacks ITT

you play bad, tell others how to play bad, then take offense when people disagree with your bad play.

sigh.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kind of makes me angry that this thread had to be closed.

These ha forums are for threads where our members can seek help on situations they have been faced with. If you give them bad advice be prepared to be challenged by more experienced and successful players. If you can't handle that please do not post in these ha forums. I don't want to see any more threads like this locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.