Fivefor

Fivefor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sounds like Muffin needs a band-aid on his boo boo...

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This section is for hand reviews and breakdown analysis. Post these in the bad beat section.

Personally, posting these is a waste of time. It may make you feel better for a moment for others to share in your pain - but there is nothing to learn from a spot like this. You got your money in good and lost - such is poker.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, posting these is a waste of time. It may make you feel better for a moment for others to share in your pain - but there is nothing to learn from a spot like this. You got your money in good and lost - such is poker.

Exactly. So far this session I have played a little over 300 hands. I have gotten dealt AA once, and here is, how it went down:

CardsChat Poker Hands Converter

And yeah sure it sucks, that the guy got lucky and hit a flush to crack my aces. But so what? I got it all in pre with aces, which is a dream situation, and I even got someone to make a very questionable overcall with 44. Did not work out this time, but why get emotional about it? The only sensible thing to do here is to find another tournament to play, which I did.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup, played it right. It is what it is. On to the next

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sucks to lose like this but at least you had him covered. With 1.5k chips you can easily come back and it's that more satisfying after losing with aces :)

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel your pain, but like Jon said before there is nothing to analyse here. Bad beat, just forget it,move on the another one, and do it all again.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raise on a monotone flop with no suit card. Seems like you were HOPING not to lose. You were against a player who played the hand just as bad as you did - and you lost. Ouch.
I'd check call this to the river - and possibly fold on the river. As played the pot was bloated on the flop un-needlessly.
AAs aren't indestructible, as witnessed.