$0.55 NLHE MTT Bounty Turbo: 0.55 $ is it worth the risk

V

Vekekeke

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All-in is clear for me. You have chance to win three bounties and if you win at least the bigger stack you win his bounty. TT is too good hand to fold and you risk max 50% of your stack against the bigger stack player who is less than 30bb deep.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is indeed to nitty. Both players jamming are very shortstacked, so they can not even put a serious dent in your stack, and their ranges are likely very wide. Moreover SB only cold called, which indicate he is not very strong and just trying to go for the bounties. So because this is a bounty tournament, the right play here is to move all in and role the dice.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This would be a good fold in a normal tournament. But remember that bounties will make everybody on wider ranges. The player with AT in this hand will call with many, many more hands trying to win two bounties than he would without bounties. For that reason, I would shove here with at least 88+/AJs+/AQo+.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/424wC6Wkl

Allin did not begin to call 3 people. Because among them was one with a large stack. What do you think about this fold? In the distance I played a plus? Or does the bounty justify the risk?

Thank U 4 Posting.

We play looser in bounties, you have position on the SB and the SB calls loosely as they will to capture bounties. If you knew that you should shove preflop. There are a pile of chips and 2 bounties and a wide SB. The key is to know the SB has a looser bounty capture range.

Shove it in.

Hope this helps
:):)

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/424wC6Wkl

Allin did not begin to call 3 people. Because among them was one with a large stack. What do you think about this fold? In the distance I played a plus? Or does the bounty justify the risk?

Thank you for your post. I like your play. I would not mind a call or fold. The flop comes Q high and you would not be very confident after the flop with pocket tens. The fold is the safe play and I support it. Well played sir. Good Luck.

Good Luck To All:cool: