$0.10 NLHE STT Turbo: if this fold is right decision?

B

BigThingWithHolesInIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold pre.
Bet flop! Why would you check TPTK here?
As played it's a fold against an unknown.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup; fold pre. Horrible hand to open UTG.

Also as already stated, why check TPTK 3 way but then decide to bet the turn when you're likely to get more floats than on the flop?

As played, fold unless you have some stats/reads on the player.

D

docdrew

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If your going to open with that hand you should make a C-bet especially after flopping tptk with the nut club. Thats really the flop you want with that hand in my opinion. If you flop an A then you have kicker issues. Bet the flop for sure. Utg you should probably fold that hand as stated above.

Raymund2468

Raymund2468

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me, its ok to min raise in early stages , but not so pot commited, if you flop monsterhand, thats the time you find your way to double up your stack. just an oppinion though.

U

United

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me, its ok to min raise in early stages , but not so pot commited,
Not UTG with an A-10 off, unless your going to raise at least 3 times the amount (and even then that is based on reads on your opponents)
if you flop monsterhand, thats the time you find your way to double up your stack. just an oppinion though.

No No No...

He didn't flop a monster hand. He flopped top pair, top kicker. A good hand, but not a monster nonetheless.

You also would GRADUALLY get people in the pot with an actual monster. With his hand, a bet on the flop would be a necessity to get people with draws/missed hands out of the flop, to prevent them from hitting something on the turn.

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok think you should have bet 3/4 pot on flop then and shove on turn either that or you could thrown your decent hand down from the get co and once guy shoves I think it is very clear he has a set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Folding in Poker