fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 2 BB, fold, fold, BB calls 1 BB

Flop: (5.4 BB, 2 players) A Q Q
BB checks, Hero bets 3 BB, BB calls 3 BB

Turn: (11.4 BB, 2 players) 5
BB checks, Hero bets 10 BB, BB calls 9.28 BB and is all-in

River: (29.96 BB, 2 players) 7

BB shows Q K (Three of a Kind, Queens)
(Pre 42%, Flop 91%, Turn 95%)
Hero shows A 9 (Two Pair, Aces and Queens)
(Pre 58%, Flop 9%, Turn 5%)
BB wins 29.96 BB

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The opponent played a check-call and beat you. When you placed a bet on such a flop and got a call, you should have thought about the next street. He played well. I thought he had an ace with the best kicker or a queen before opening the spoiler.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The villains stack size needs to be taken into account here as they only have 14 BBs. This would leave me to believe their calling range would not have an Ace in it or would be a pocket pair as they would jam those pre. I would be thinking their calling range is a lot of random hands like 97 or QJ. Stuff they would flick in a big blind worth of chips to see a flop but nothing they highly value enough to jam.

The flop hits us of course but it hits those Qx hands that he could have as well. I think betting on the flop is correct and the sizing is fine. Since we have position I think a check on the turn is better as we are way ahead or way behind here. A check on the turn gives villain a chance to bluff the crap that he could have and saves us a bet if he has a queen. In this case if we had checked the turn you would be calling the river bet no matter the sizing. Depending on villains sizing you would have saved chips or last the same amount but at least you would have gained more chips on the times you were ahead. If villain has nothing here on the turn and you bet they are just folding.