Who will be the champion of the premiere league 22/23?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the champion this season will be Guardiola's City. They had great signings for this year.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sky blues will win league with games in hand, Haaland signing makes it impossible to stop them. Man City's only true rival, Liverpool, are weaker having lost their best forward, Mane. Chelsea, despite their spending, are more unbalanced. Arsenal in a flattering position, but don't have enough players with the requisite mental strength. Tottenham is a good outside bet to finish second.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can no longer watch Manchester City will become champions again:LOL:

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the champion this season will be Guardiola's City. They had great signings for this year.
I would like to see a surprise champion as Arsenal or Manchester United but I think that City will win again. Or if City will have a poor run than Liverpool will take the chance

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even as a Liverpool supporter, I can't see anyone besides Man City taking it.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Arsenal surprise with its 15 points contested and all winning and 100%. Will this be the new champion and news after years of domination by City and Liverpool?

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that in this premiere the winner is between City and United. Since the two moved well in the market and have formed great teams.

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester United!

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope another team wins this year, in the last 5 years Manchester City has been champion 4 times, this loss of competitiveness is not cool.

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I also follow football. I have been involved in football all my life. in all forms. (Premier League) I find this result very strange and unexpected Lessz! It's shocking to think that a team believed to be weaker lifts the trophy! (Brighton) but I don't want to post nonsense. if everything can be a true chance.