What is your favorite team for the Champions League final?

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Personally, I think that Manchester City has a great team in all its lines, they have very good players, I like them to be champions. but I want to know your opinions, what do you think?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
they still have to play the match , but i think Inter has less that 1 chance in 5 of winning .

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Since they eliminated my team, Madrid, I think it's the year of the city and they deserve it

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
My favorite team is manchester city. Go alvarez

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I would love for city and guardiola to finally get it done .. they are the superior team and if we want for the beautiful game of football to win city needs to take it

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite team is Manchester City

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite team to win is Manchester City but hope Inter gives a good game. Also, would like Manchester to win because it will be their first champions league title.

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, think that Manchester City has a great team and they should win the final match.
Have a nice day

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hi! I think inter has literally no chance of beating Manchester City. Today i watched the match against Inter and Fiorentina, and confirmed my thoughts

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City should win the game but since this is the final ,Inter, with Dzeko and Lautaro in attack ,can make the surprise

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will root for an outsider, my choice is Inter Milan.

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this time City will lift the cup

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My favorite team in this final is Manchester City, each player is better than their rivals and this is the best chance to win the Champions League

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Manchester city is the best team of all now

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My option is that the best win, 99% is City, 1% Inter, as zebras happen, Inter can be Champion

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't particularly like any of them, but if I have to choose, it's Manchester city.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello in both teams there are Argentinian players but I think City wins with a goal from Julian

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
on paper it's a final with a clear favorite, Man CITY, but I wouldn't be surprised if Inter pulls off a surprise

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
On paper and the way the teams played their last few games and overall the entire season, I also think that Inter has no chance here and Guardiola will finally lead the Citizens to win the UCL... still, in football we never know and over the years we've seen bigger and bigger upsets in all competitions and especially those European competitions were really 'unpredictable' lately(not only UCL, Europa League and Conference League had their share of 'surprises' too), so honestly if Inter wins the trophy in the end IMO it won't be the most unpredictable outcome...

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Since I am a fan of the argentina national team, and there are players of this team in two teams, Manchester City and Inter, I will root for a beautiful game and let the strongest win.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Real Madrid is eliminated from the tournament, and Inter and Manchester City will determine the winner of the final. In my opinion, both teams are worthy, but if that Manchester City has not won yet)