Which sport is your favorite to bet on?

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Football, NFL and Ncaa. Also Basketball, mainly NCAAM.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football is the best to bet on

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tennis - this is the only sport I have a good % profit and look to bet only on this sport, not to tempt on other sports.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
for me its nhl and mlb no doubt......hockey and baseball

G

Genep66

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I like to bet on sports. I often bet on the outcome of football, hockey and basketball matches. I also bet on the exact score of the match.
Wow, exact score of a match? Just wondering how successful you are with it?

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really bet much however sometimes I love to take shots at football games mostly. It's unfortunate how unlucky I did run in these last months both at poker and betting. In my previous 4 or 5 bet slip, I've been eliminated just because of 1 game and 1 goal. It's unreal haha.
I'm curious if there anyone constantly winning by betting football games only?

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best sport to bet is football for me. On these days you can bet a lot of situation in one match. Everyone can choose something for himself. And off course in football suprises happens more often then difrent sports so you can shoot something big, of course if you take a risk.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, exact score of a match? Just wondering how successful you are with it?
Hello. We need a complete analysis of all aspects, the situation with the teams, what statistics of the referee, and that. on. I always choose national championships. So far the result is 50/50.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just bet when I am offered a freebet challenge on pokerstars which is several times a week. I usually bet on the over under on basketball because the rake is lower. I make my pick with a coin flip since I am clueless.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Tennis on first place, football second and NHL third.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet on all sports from NFL to PGA and even NASCAR so I don't really have a favorite. I keep track of all my plays and I do the best with NFL even though it's not my favorite sport. Ironically, I like watching college basketball and MLB the most as a fan but basketball has proven difficult for me to turn a profit and I've had my ups and downs betting baseball.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whenever I win a free bet, I place it on football, which generally has a greater number of market options.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Whatever I can win! Even Tennis, but only big favorites or early line change during live matchers.

I'm best at basketball (NBA) OK at NFL and pretty good with NHL. I've changed my stylea bit with the new places coming in.

Best story: Caesars only gave me 1 referral fee bet of $100. might have blew that one (You can only use it all at once), but I bugged them until I got a phone call last night '855' number. Almost didn't answer it....But I went (weakly) 'Hello', and it was Caesars and the guy was great. He looked through my account, then gave me my $100 free play they owed me. I took NY Rangers Pistons(!) and Bulls over Altanta - I never like going against Trey Young, but it all worked out. I picked well last night!
That Pistom +205 helped, but Darius Garland was out so I took a chance. Just glad I didn't see either B-ball ending. The Hockey was a blowout :bandit:

Attachments

• free play!.jpg
    free play!.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 21
KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. On table tennis, because the result is known quickly. I bet on each game separately, and not on the whole game. Great tennis for games, because it is advantageous to catch a break.

G

Genep66

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet on all sports from NFL to PGA and even NASCAR so I don't really have a favorite. I keep track of all my plays and I do the best with NFL even though it's not my favorite sport. Ironically, I like watching college basketball and MLB the most as a fan but basketball has proven difficult for me to turn a profit and I've had my ups and downs betting baseball.
How’s your luck on PGA? I have no luck with it as the fields are so competitive and unpredictable.

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know why, but I mostly bet on NBA games even if I watch more hockey :p

jcmunoz33

jcmunoz33

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sports to bet on…

I like betting on mostly all sports. With the exception of cricket, rugby, soccer…

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to bet on football and tennis,
And you???:confused:
Hello, I think the most predictable are basketball and tennis. Football and hockey can also be predicted, but often inexplicable things happen

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bets are 90% on soccer events![emoji460]️[emoji1054]

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am offered many challenges on pokerstars involving sportsbetting.I get lots of freebets and free poker spin and go tickets by doing these challenges. I always use a random number generator to make my picks and about 80 percent of the time I bet on basketball (over/under or spread because of the lower rake and even odds).

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, "Esport".

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to bet on football and tennis,
And you???:confused:

When I win pokerstars betting tickets I bet on football.:)