Semi-finals Real Madrid and Manchester City

D

Dias12FC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Guardiola about Champions: We want to try, but that doesn't mean we're going to win. Jack Nicklaus, how many major tournaments has he played in his career? 120? How many did he win? 18. Wow. He lost more than he gained. Michael Jordan the best athlete, won six NBA titles. How many years did he play? 16? He lost more than he gained. These games are very difficult. The most important thing is to be here, compete well and do our best. If I lose, I lose. I'm not perfect," said the coach.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
No doubt pep is great manager , only thing is real mardrid in champions league is really like unbeatable.dont know what its like betting against real in champs league is impossible

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What a game my friends, I thought City could have won if not for Courtois, what a great goalkeeper.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the return leg, it is quite possible that the match will go to extra time.

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
1:1, but if haaland is in best form in the second leg manchester will do it to the final.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Real Madrid will not complete, the Etihad Stadium will turn into hell, they are England

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Holland double, I think Manchester City will win at home, my prediction is 3:1

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Considering my bet for the first leg (City win) worked well enough then perhaps i should try the same next wednesday (for jinx purposes) :unsure:

Oh wait.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best team in the world against the greatest team in the world!!

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Real Madrid is distinguished by the fact, that they know how to win the most important matches, which cannot be said about City. They always screwed up in the Champions League.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i am rooting for Real Madrid , but Man City are clearly the better team . they should win at home ...... and have an easy time in the final against Inter ( or an unlikely AC Milan).

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, the two best teams from the semifinals make it difficult and make forecasts