profitable sports betting

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hi! My question is, have you tried sports betting with stakes? I mean, if you don't win the bet, do you make the next bet with more money? how much money is needed for fixed profit? can such a thing exist at all? (Fibonacci method)

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thats a really dangerous game. The stakes get big real quick!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's hard, you have to have money to try to double daily to eliminate the loss, maybe you are lucky and it is the winning ticket from the first day... you have to play 2 odds on a big sum ticket with 3 events that have odds 1.25- 1.35 so I play.. if I lose the ticket I do not try to double for the second day because there are only surprises in the sport you do not rely on odds 1.3 in your favorite team,,,

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Currently, there are many strategies that are used by bettors and often bring them profit. Among them is one of the most common total betting strategies. Every newbie better needs to remember an important truth: there is not a single ideal and absolutely win-win strategy! After all, this is a game, and a number of significant factors interfere with its course. But at the same time, there are several points, sequences and patterns, taking into account which minimizes the loss factor and contributes to the success of your forecasts. The practice of successful bets shows that with proper preparation and a well-conducted, unhurried analysis, you can predict the result and win at a bet on total more or less is realistic.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, if you lose by betting 1 dollar, you bet 2 dollars to win back your 1 dollar, and so on, if you lose 2, you bet 4 to win back

E

ElietonPKR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Better to have a method and an input to fix it than to fold it up to recover

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I tried that tactic a long time ago. I bet in a way to double the money, and if I lost a bet of $1 then my next bet was $2 hoping to get back the lost dollar and make $1. If I lost that bet too, then my next bet was $4 and so on.
It worked, but it wasn't worth the nerves and wasted time.
When I made a profit of about $100 betting that way I gave up on that tactic and put all that profit into one betting slip. I remember that Juventus disappointed me. I bet Juventus to win, but they either drew or lost to a Turkish club, i don't remember which exactly.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi! My question is, have you tried sports betting with stakes? I mean, if you don't win the bet, do you make the next bet with more money? how much money is needed for fixed profit? can such a thing exist at all? (Fibonacci method)
Hi.
Such a strategy can bring income, but only for a certain time. There will definitely come a day when you'll burn through your entire bankroll. If you are ready for it, you can try.
Good luck.

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does is doubling works good with betting due huge commisions in betting not less than 10% of deal? Other games on money like forex/crypto/share markets offer much less commisions and such strategy works there much better, as markets vawes have ability to return a bit.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's better to stick with poker, you can induce as much action as you want only with your initiative. You losing, you just play more, at least in theory.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been betting on tennis for many years, and I have been quite successful in this direction. But the method you propose will definitely one day lead to the loss of the entire bankroll. And the biggest problem on such a day will not be the loss of money, but simply the huge disappointment that you will get.

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
With odds of 1.3, your next move will not be $2, but at least $2.3, and so on in an arithmetic progression. I bet on football, but not with such fanaticism. Good luck.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can pick winners consistently any system will work. If its a random method of making picks then as most of the members say here doubling your bets etc will most likely quickly lead you to zero.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars