Poker or sports betting?

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both occupations are not from the top of human dignity and purpose.
So there is no difference, usually choose option with less damage on life so as not to burn out faster from harm.

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
These are two different drugs, in my opinion however poker is much more powerful in addiction.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both, but i prefer sports betting. i just love to make bets and watching games.

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Both, in moderation, I win more is betting than in poker, but I did not deposit even 1 dollar in poker, and I have won 50 dollars. and I started playing for money 1 month ago

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I combine both poker and sports betting! I can't say that it's profitable to bet. Betting is a good way to get an unforgettable thrill. Although there are plenty of them in poker, too. :LOL:

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Definitely poker, betting is in the past. Poker is more interesting.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I play both, and I can tell you that I have earned more money in sports betting than in poker, but perhaps it is because I love football and I don't get bored watching different games or analyzing Leagues, on the contrary it entertains me and helps me to have more accurate game forecasts.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker because when you lose you have only yourself to blame.
Yes, I agree with this comment, playing poker depends on your strategy and your skills, of course you also depends of the cards, but most of your skills, while betting at sports could be funny but easy to lose

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like poker more because if you play well, you have the possibility of winning, but sports betting has a series of combinations for you to hit, which is very difficult, I think.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I bet on sports mainly tennis and football, but I think poker is better.

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I was going full crazy mode on sports betting but when I started playing poker I stopped it .. I prefer to lose my money while every decision relies on me .

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I combine both poker and sports betting! I can't say that it's profitable to bet. Betting is a good way to get an unforgettable thrill. Although there are plenty of them in poker, too. :LOL:
But I also love poker and betting, so it's cool))

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's great to hear your thoughts on poker and gambling. It's true that many players have considered trying both forms of gambling, and some even combine them. You've wondered about the common denominator between them and the differences.

To start, excitement is definitely a common factor. Both poker and gambling provide that thrill that many enjoy. They offer the opportunity to find that adrenaline rush in daily life. It's understandable that after leaving poker, it was difficult for you to imagine life without some form of excitement.

Another notable similarity is the flexibility in terms of time and space. Poker allows you to play whenever and wherever you want, while gambling can be tailored to breaks between seasons and the number of events you prefer. This flexibility is definitely a key advantage of poker.

As for the differences, poker offers a wide variety of variants such as hold'em, Omaha, MTT, CIS, and more. On the other hand, gambling can provide you with not only the results of sports events but also a variety of options, such as handicaps, totals, and even the number of corners in a match. Both games have their charm and can add color to your free time.

Ultimately, both poker and gambling are not just boring pastimes, but they can be an integral part of your life if approached intelligently to meet your gaming needs. Some have even managed to turn them into a profession. That decision depends on each individual, and everyone has the right to choose whether they want to pursue it professionally or not.

In summary, it's difficult to pinpoint the exact similarities and differences between poker and gambling. However, what matters is that if you approach them intelligently and they fulfill your gaming needs, they can become a valuable part of your life.

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I am against sports betting and do not advise anyone to try to use it as a form of income. Sport has become corruptible and the favorites are ready to take matches for money. A lot of destinies are broken because of these sports betting

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker more often, but sometimes I also place bets on esports.

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bet only in those matches where your friend plays, and you know what the final result will be)

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is better for me than sports betting. I'm playing poker. But nothing depends on me when it comes to betting. Even a team that seems to be winning can lose.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not really into sports betting but I respect those who do. In my case, I much prefer poker!:ah4::as4:

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It's just poker. I only bet on sports if I got a bonus in one of the rooms.

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer poker, but I do a few bets from time to time.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
Betting on sports, like poker, can be a source of income. This requires patience, discipline, bankroll management and a desire to learn and develop your skills. In fact, it is quite complex and hard daily work. Everyone chooses for himself how to earn money, but in my opinion there are much simpler and faster ways of earning money than, for example, poker or betting on sports.
Good luck.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars