Poker or sports betting?

k0k17

k0k17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Surely every poker player at least once, but still thought to try it as a betting player. Many, I am sure, even combine these two types of gambling. That is why I wondered: What is the common denominator between poker and betting, and what are the differences between them.

To be honest, I myself am such a peculiar part-time worker of both types of activities. I used to grind at 9 tables for days, but now I have a hobby and, I am sure, there will still be sports betting. After I gave up poker, it was difficult for me to imagine my life without some kind of excitement, or something. And here's the first thing in common. This is, in fact, the excitement itself. I think there is no need to explain for a long time, everyone already knows what it is and what it is eaten with ...
Secondly, poker is an action that has no boundaries of time and space, i.e. you can play where, when and as much as you want. Bets can be limited to breaks between seasons, a small number of matches you need, various odds, etc. And this, perhaps, is the main plus of poker.

Further, we can say that poker includes various types, like hold'em, Omaha, MTT, CIS, etc. Bets can offer you not only the usual outcomes of events, but also all sorts of handicaps, totals and even the number of corners in any of the halves. Thus, I want to say that both poker and betting are not boring pastime, but can color your leisure time. Well, something like a hobby, which can also develop into a profession, although this is already individual and everyone has the right to decide whether he should do it professionally or not ...

Let's summarize. It is difficult to say which more: I was able to identify similarities or differences between playing poker and betting. But one thing is for sure. If you are smart about both ways of satisfying some of your needs in games, then you can make it an integral part of your life ...

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me leaning sports betting over poker but i love both

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker because when you lose you have only yourself to blame.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of both is never a bad thing keeps things interesting

T

tiefgang23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in poker u make the odds , at sportbetting not, simply answer

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would take poker. Have the experience of playing the game.

T

thunder_road

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with all the cheating /cheating scandals in poker maybe sports betting is the way to go.

"don't gamble with money u can't afford to lose" has become "or afford to be cheated out of"

that's a terribly sad thing but its the truth about todays world of online poker

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker. Sports betting is really hard. Point spreads are tight and there's no bluffing!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a similarity and not only excitement. I have been following the calculation of odds in sports betting, trying to calculate the required formula. In my opinion, bookmakers overestimate the rate for some events, specifically give a large rate so that we would be afraid to bet. I check the odds 5 , 6,7,9,10 lately it has become quite good at it. But nevertheless these are different disciplines, poker is more mathematics less luck, and sport is a sport and anything can happen here.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I prefer poker over sports betting. I like the fact that I control the game better.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker everyday but betting is also fun for me. I can afford for both of them. That's my pleasure.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
they're both the same thing. you need to win and that's it

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I prefer to be far away from sports betting.I feel more comfortable playing poker and it is where I earn more money.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More of a poker player I don’t really enjoy sports betting.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only poker. Betting is evil

W

whyfold that

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
booth but at least when i lose a sports bet i now why

czapa11

czapa11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both of them. But when is lack of money poker is good to earn something from freerolls.

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer poker but sometimes I bet on football ...

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
never really a watching sports guy, vs playing sports
similar to poker, rather play than watch
so poker all the way for me

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I play poker and I will also make bets. they are both good in their place. during the league or the World Cup, the bet is good

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both are good fun, I wouldn’t choose from them.

When one has time.

ked717su

ked717su

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are more chances in poker, bets are just a hole that takes all your money)

T

Turnermatt99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both

Love them both pretty much equally, but I feel like you can win more money (or less) faster with sports. You have to put in more time and effort with poker.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars