Palmeiras victory, and the title closer and closer!

thebigjhow

thebigjhow

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last Wednesday (28/09/22), Palmeiras faced "Galo", as Atlético Mineiro is known. And he emerged victorious, in a very disputed game, as was to be expected.
With that, Palmeiras opens 9 points in the classification, over the second place, Fluminense.Captura de tela 2022 09 29 131719

With the entire team modified, due to embezzlement, punishment or call-up for national team games, we saw a very well-trained and focused team.
And becomes the best visitor, of all time, in the era of running stitches.
It is difficult for rivals in this final stretch to reach the "Alvi-verde Imposing"!

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Last Wednesday (28/09/22), Palmeiras faced "Galo", as Atlético Mineiro is known. And he emerged victorious, in a very disputed game, as was to be expected.
With that, Palmeiras opens 9 points in the classification, over the second place, Fluminense.View attachment 313596

With the entire team modified, due to embezzlement, punishment or call-up for national team games, we saw a very well-trained and focused team.
And becomes the best visitor, of all time, in the era of running stitches.
It is difficult for rivals in this final stretch to reach the "Alvi-verde Imposing"!
Let's go up pig. Brazilian champion team 2022. the greatest team in brazil.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Palmeiras certainly won that title, it was the only one left for Abel to take away from the World Cup, which is extremely difficult for a South American team, especially now that the European teams are all mega-rich.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think Palmeiras has been doing a great job for several years now. He won two Copa Libertadores and is doing a great job at the Brasileirao. There are still ten games to play, but the point difference is important.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.It will be very difficult that Palmeiras don´t win the Brasileirao this year.I thought Flamengo could fight for the championship but I was wrong..At least, they will play the Libertadores Cup final.Well deserved if Palmeiras reach that goal , since, there is no doubt, they have been the best team of all this edition.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately, for me, who am from Colorado, Palmeiras will be champions