ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
After the departure of PSG from the Champions League, Lionel Messi was hit by a flurry of discontent and the whistle of French fans during a home match with Rennes. Sports journalists picked up on this news and immediately began to wonder if the club and Lionel Messi himself would extend the mutual contract ending at the end of this 2023 season. Do you think Messi deserves such negativity from the French fans? What steps are most likely to be taken by Lionel Messi's side and the club's side, and who will benefit from this? In your opinion, which club would you like Messi's hypothetical transfer to?⚽⚽

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i think he will joint Ronaldo in ANASSR in saoudi Arabia
it will be good to see them play together

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, in this case we can to predict anything... But this is as divination on coffee ground!.. Really about youself future career knows only
self Lionel Messi exactly!

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Messi did the best for his career, as a football player for his country, for argentina! Messi and the whole team will forever go down in the history of world football! Therefore, the further fate, where Leonel will finish his football career, is not so important for me personally :)

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think Messi can repeat Ronaldo's career and move to an Arab club. There we can also watch the Arab El Clasico.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hopefully he returns to Barcelona, staying in PSG or moving to the Arab League as they say here or to the US league as they say in the media a long time ago would be a mistake today. If the thing about returning to Barcelona doesn't happen, I would like to see him in a big team from England

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Hopefully he returns to Barcelona, staying in PSG or moving to the Arab League as they say here or to the US league as they say in the media a long time ago would be a mistake today. If the thing about returning to Barcelona doesn't happen, I would like to see him in a big team from England
a move to Barcelona is entirely possible, with current players Roberto, Araujo and others speaking positively about Lionel's return to Barcelona. According to some reports, Laporta even called Messi to apologize that in the past they could not keep him at the club.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
i think he will joint Ronaldo in ANASSR in saoudi Arabia
it will be good to see them play together
If this happens, which is quite possible, then the League of Saudis will attract even more attention to itself. Already Ronaldo has attracted the interest of many in this Arab League

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. It would be nice see him playing again in the club he loves..Barcelona

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
He will go to play one season either in MLS or in China, I won’t be surprised if an offer comes from the sheikhs

Grabobbe

Grabobbe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
Yeah, he needs to cash in his pension. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up in a rich club somewhere prioritizing the money over the sports challenges considering his age…

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
He will go to play one season either in MLS or in China, I won’t be surprised if an offer comes from the sheikhs
There is a possibility that Messi will go to MLS in David Beckham's Miami, but most likely not in the next 2 years. Beckham's club can't pay much due to the American League salary cap, but there was information that Beckham was ready to transfer 5% of the club's shares to Lionel Messi in order to persuade him to move to his club. By 2025, Miami plans to build a local stadium for the club, and advertising in the person of Messi would attract additional investors. Beckham is not only a good former football player, but also a great businessman

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
The proposal has already been received from 2 clubs in the Saudi League, competitors of the Ronaldo club. In order to interest Lionel Messi, these 2 clubs offered a salary even higher than Al-Nasr. As you know, Ronaldo receives 200 million a year in Al-Nasr.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I would like to see him where he belongs - in Barcelona. He deservedly gained the status of a deity in Barcelona.
He can still bring good things to Barcelona.
It is too early for him to go to a club where he will not win anything important, if that is even in his plans.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Super boring end of career if he goes to Saudi arabi. The still chase the money even though they already have more money then they can spend in their next 200 lives

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he is going to MLS.

It's a win/win scenario. It's not the toughest league in the world, there is no pressure like in PSG, he still is gonna get paid tons of money and people wants to watch his "last dance"

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
because of me he can wither in the desert.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hallo. Maybe Messi should consider a career as a coach? But I think he'd better know what to do next!

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Messi should go home and retire there, Barcelona

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Messi should go around Barcelona, and leva Neymar as ele

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Staying at home watching games on TV. :LOL:

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hope Messi returns to Barcelona. It would be really cool to follow his final season at the club where he started.