NBA basketball Thread 2022/2023

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! Exactly! Each game you use a lot of energy. Miami had a little less energy after winning in Denver. Now, with Denver getting advantage back. The energy will switch to the Heat side with more urgency. Game 4 should be a exciting game!
I think the same. I expect a closer one-on-one match.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think a 30+ point Triple-Double will be expected from Jokic today too.
However, the end result can be close.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Jokic "only" had a double-double this time, but Denver still won and Miami is now in a very difficult situation.
Aaron Gordon played very well in this game. He even hit three three-pointers and scored a total of 27 points, which is very good. After this game, the Miami Heat have very few chances to win, but they still have a chance. I'm rooting for them, even though I'm pretty sure the Denver Nuggets will win the championship, and they deserve it

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a very interesting series, it's a pity that it may end soon. I believe in Miami and Jimbo, but they're unlikely to win three games in a row.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's a very interesting series, it's a pity that it may end soon. I believe in Miami and Jimbo, but they're unlikely to win three games in a row.
Unlike Miami, Denver don't seem to like to play with their food

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't rule out Miami's victory today, but if Denver doesn't get too excited, they can get their first title today.

As in the series so far, a mad rush is unlikely, so a low score may be likely again:

Denver - Miami (Under 208.5 (Score 208.5) 1.80)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't rule out Miami's victory today, but if Denver doesn't get too excited, they can get their first title today.

As in the series so far, a mad rush is unlikely, so a low score may be likely again:

Denver - Miami (Under 208.5 (Score 208.5) 1.80)
Both the numbers are real close today. The Over/Under 208.5 and Denver -9. I can see either scores and teams winning on both of these today and will not wager. I am flim flamming! lol :geek:

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
was routing for underdogs to make a surprise... not this time. good run for Heat when starting 8th on their side of the bracket.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It was a good season, congratulations to Denver!
Although I was rooting for the Miami Heat and was already sure that they would make it 3-2 after a very good start, I congratulate the guys from the Denver Nuggets and believe that they fully deserve this championship, and the first championship for this team.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I want to congratulate the Denver Nuggets fans! Great balanced team, with MVP Joker playing! Next season according to the bookmaker's version Denver will be the favorite for the rings!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a dramatic but also a well deserved victory by Denver.Miami played better the last game but, it was not enough.Congratulations to the new champions!

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm happy for Denver and personally for Nicola, he deserves the title like no one else. Unfortunately, Miami spent all their efforts in the playoffs, they were simply not enough for the final. I hope Jimbo wins the title, he deserves it.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Beal's move to Phoenix blew up the transfer market! The Phoenix are now in third place in the odds to win the next NBA season! It will be interesting to see Bradley in the Western Conference. But in the regular season, yes, Phoenix and Denver will share the first and second lines!

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Beal's move to Phoenix blew up the transfer market! The Phoenix are now in third place in the odds to win the next NBA season! It will be interesting to see Bradley in the Western Conference. But in the regular season, yes, Phoenix and Denver will share the first and second lines!
As long as CP3 is in Phoenix, they will never win a ring.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
CP3 deserves to win the championship ring like no other! It would be next to impossible to do that in Washington, and it's a shame that such a legendary point guard would be without a ring!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The Lakers are expected to trade the 17th pick of the upcoming draft. According to The Athletic columnist Jovan Bucha, the likelihood of the Lakers trading the pick in the first round is growing. The California club expects to get an experienced player who can strengthen the team right now. Who might that be? What do you think? :unsure:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The season is over, but the movement has begun in the NBA.
Not surprisingly, Victor Wembanyama went first at the Draft, becoming Spurs' 1/1.
The real fireworks took place even before the draft, the Wizards completed the Bradley Beal trade, they received six second-round draft picks and four first-round trade picks, so it looks like he will continue with the Phoenix Suns.
Paul joined the Warriors, based on the Celtics' announcement, the exchange of Kristaps Porzingis was officially completed, and he will continue in Boston ...

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Have you heard the news? We finally found out which club Victor Wembanyama, the No. 1 draft pick and most talented No. 1 since LeBron James, will move to. And that club is the San Antonio Spurs! They didn't tank for nothing. Not for nothing! :eek:(y)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It was revealed today that the Lakers have made qualifying offers to Austin Reeves and Rui Hachimura! Other teams may offer higher salaries, but the Lakers have the right to repeat those financial offers. What do you think: will the Lakers retain these talented players, or will some team offer so much (like the San Antonio Spurs $100 million to 4 in the case of Austin Reeves) that the Lakers will refuse to repeat the same contract? :rolleyes: :ninja: