Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday (0-1) -$110 Overall NBA (43-36-2) +$340

Monday May 29th, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Conference Finals -

Miami +7 @ Boston - Heat are 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings

Miami/Boston OVER 203.5 - OVER is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Boston

What a series this has been. The incredible tap in Game 6 was super!

Miami seemed to regain a little energy in the end of Game 6. The Celtics have used a lot of energy to get back in this series.
I would not be surprised if the Miami Heat and Jimmy Buckets win tonight. I am looking forward to watching the game! Wooooot!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston will put an end to this series tonight at home.This could be a great comeback from0-3 to 4-3.There will be a great atmosphere!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Miami took the lead in the first quarter and then kept it almost as smoothly as a mirror and won the game almost uneventfully. I will be curious to see what they will be able to do against the fresh Denver after so little rest time.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really thought this was going to be another dramatic game but I was wrong.Miami did dominate the whole game.A well deserved victory .Denver will be another challenge.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
good that miami made it, boston gave it away themselves.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Today, Match 7:
Boston - Miami (Over 28.5 (How many points will Jimmy Butler score?) 1.85)

Probably, if 29+ points do not come from Butler, the Heat will be eliminated. :unsure:
Jimmy Butler scored 28 points and the Miami Heat led the entire game and took the victory. I was disappointed with the Boston Celtics, they had very little shot realization and a lot of turnovers. I am glad that Miami Heat won and wish them good luck in the finals.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston did a great job, they almost made history and fought to the end. Miami deserved a place in the final and played well. Butler is good. I'm waiting for the final.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (1-1) -$10 Overall NBA (44-37-2) +$330

Wednesday May 31st, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Finals -

Denver -9 @ Home vs Miami - Heat are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 games in Denver

Miami/Denver OVER 219.5 - OVER is 4-0 in last 4 meetings in Denver - OVER is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings

Denver 130 - Miami 92

Fresh Jokic and Murray will be hard to deal with in Denver.

Last edited:
ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Denver is waiting for Miami relaxed, but the Heat are coming full of momentum and thanks to their excellent supporting players, the lack of injured players is not felt.
It'll be interesting to see which team adapts to the other first, but I'm definitely expecting a Denver win today.
I wish everyone a good Finals viewing!

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Denver is waiting for Miami relaxed, but the Heat are coming full of momentum and thanks to their excellent supporting players, the lack of injured players is not felt.
It'll be interesting to see which team adapts to the other first, but I'm definitely expecting a Denver win today.
I wish everyone a good Finals viewing!
And so it happened. The Miami Heat can't defend against Nikola Jokic and other tall Denver Nuggets players, so expectedly they were behind throughout the entire

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The second round is coming and I expect a similar result, but a bit sharper with Miami. The main question of the duel will be decided in the first game in Miami, because if the Heat don't win there, it will certainly be a short final.
(But of course the game in Denver has to be played before that ;).)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last Wednesday (1-1) -$10 Overall NBA (45-38-2) +$320

Sunday January 4th, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Finals Game 2

Denver -8 @ Home vs Miami - Heat are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 meetings in Denver

Denver/Miami OVER 216.5 - OVER is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Denver

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In today's game, I also thought that the Denver Nuggets would win, but Jimmy Butler and Bem Adebayo disagreed. In the fourth quarter, the Heat caught up with the opponent and took the lead. Jamal Murray had a chance to take the game to overtime, but he missed a three-pointer, so the Heat won.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What Miami did was incredible, Denver just couldn't do anything with the Heat's defense.
Miami has just arrived in the duel, and by taking away Denver's home court advantage, it has opened up the outcome of the final.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The next 2 games should be exciting in Miami. Great series so far!

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Best and most unpredictable season ever is getting close to it's end. I watched short summary and regret that didn't watch the full game. Heat shot a lot of 3-pointers with 49% FG%. Probably that's why they won. Also Denver had 2 time outs in the end and coach Malone didn't use it. A mistake.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I expect this in the 3rd match of the Final:
Miami - Denver (Over 18.5 (How many points will Bam Adebayo score?) 1.85)
Miami - Denver (Over 28.5 (How many points will N. Jokic score?) 1.75)

Due to Butler's more restrained game (presumably his leg are not completely healthy), Adebayo has come to the fore in terms of scoring, and Denver's game so far has been about Jokic, he brings the maximum in all areas.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday (1-1) -$10 Overall NBA (46-39-2) +$310

Wednesday January 7th, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Finals Game 3

Denver -3 @ Miami - Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings in Miami

Denver/Miami UNDER 214.5 - UNDER is 6-1 in Nuggets last 7 Wednesday games

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the third match, it is not nothing that both Jokic and Murray achieved a triple-double of 30+ points. Denver really got their act together, and Miami seemed to have a little lack of concentration in the match.
Maybe this is how we'll go until Game 7, that one Denver, one Miami, one Denver, one Miami win ...

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the third match, it is not nothing that both Jokic and Murray achieved a triple-double of 30+ points. Denver really got their act together, and Miami seemed to have a little lack of concentration in the match.
Maybe this is how we'll go until Game 7, that one Denver, one Miami, one Denver, one Miami win ...
Yes! Exactly! Each game you use a lot of energy. Miami had a little less energy after winning in Denver. Now, with Denver getting advantage back. The energy will switch to the Heat side with more urgency. Game 4 should be a exciting game!

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. While the first half of the game was more or less even, the second half was completely won by the Denver Nuggets. Miami Heat players seemed to have no strength to defend against the Serbian joker) and Jamal Murray, who both scored 30+ points. We are waiting for the fourth game to see what will change.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Miami Go! I believe in their victory in the series with Denver:)