Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Raptors were considering Becky Hammon for their head coach opening. After reading about her suspension for bullying one of her players, I wouldn't hire her to be the floor mop.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Miami Heat fan. But they are still considered underdogs at 2-0. I think the Boston Celtics will win tonight, but the entire series will be won by the Miami team, the score will be 4-2 in favor of the Heat.
As I watched the game, I had the feeling that even if they played for two days, Boston couldn't do anything with Miami.
It looks like there will be a sweep at both conferences.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday (1-0) +$100 Overall NBA (42-33-2) +$570

Monday May 22nd, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Conference Finals -

LA Lakers/Denver OVER 224.5 - OVER is 6-1-1 in Nuggets last 8 road games

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As I watched the game, I had the feeling that even if they played for two days, Boston couldn't do anything with Miami.
It looks like there will be a sweep at both conferences.
Yes, I completely agree with you. I didn't think Boston would lose, the team couldn't do anything offensively or defensively. I can only praise the team from Miami, who once again proved that in the playoffs they play with maximum effort and do everything to win.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the first half, I wouldn't have dared to bet on Denver to win, but they did in won an exciting game.
Today, Miami can also follow the Nuggets to the finals and it would be history, because it has never happened before in the NBA that the NBA Finals teams won both Conference Finals 4-0.
The final will surely be more balanced.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DEN swept LAL & will be their first ever appearance in NBA Finals! GZ Nuggets!!!

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
After the first half, I wouldn't have dared to bet on Denver to win, but they did in won an exciting game.
Today, Miami can also follow the Nuggets to the finals and it would be history, because it has never happened before in the NBA that the NBA Finals teams won both Conference Finals 4-0.
The final will surely be more balanced.
The Lakers were leading confidently in the first half of the game and I also thought they should win, but the Denver Nuggets caught up and pulled out the victory at the end of the game. Congratulations to the Denver Nuggets fans because this will be their first NBA Finals in the history of this team.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (0-1) -$110 Overall NBA (42-34-2) +$460

Tuesday May 23rd, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Conference Finals -

Miami -1 @ Home vs Boston - Heat are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight up win - Heat are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 home games

Miami/Boston UNDER 216 - UNDER is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Miami

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Heat couldn't close the duel, so whoever advances to the finals (Miami or Boston, but Miami is still the favorite), the fact that it can be fresher for the Finals may favor Denver. But, of course, this can also be a disadvantage, as Denver rests too much and they let him out, and the other participant in the final can come from a match.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Celtics still can win this Conference Final but they can´t make any mistakes in the next games.Tomorrow they will have a great opportunity to get closer.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't believe the Celtics can turn this match around, Heat is very strong

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I said it, the Los Angeles Lakers were not a candidate to reach the NBA finals.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Celtics really pumped themselves for this game.
If the Heat concedes this home game as well, the Celtics can win the duel with a psychological advantage.
At Miami, the new injured (Vincent G.) could no longer be replaced with a quality replacement.
The continuation can come on Saturday. :)

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I can't even blame Miami's replacement players when the top of the starters seem to be unable to hit their shots and layups. Butler forgets how to shoot over his defenders. And the turnovers are atrocious. It is like the attributes of both teams got swapped after three games.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (1-1) -$10 Overall NBA (43-35-2) +$450

Saturday May 27th, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Conference Finals -

Miami/Boston OVER 210.5 - OVER is 11-3 in Celtics last 14 road games

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In the sixth game, when the Miami Heat take on the Boston Celtics at home, Boston is considered to be favored. However, I think that Miami will win this game and the score in the series will be 4-2. Jimmy Butler and all the other players will do their best to prevent Boston from tying the score. But if Boston wins, I think they will win the seventh game as well.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm rooting for Miami today, but I want to see Boston play strong and maybe a seventh game in the series.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before this final Boston was the favorite to win.Then, after the first 3 games. Miami was almost in the great final.Now,anything may happen.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As exciting as the end of the game was, I just couldn't believe it was possible, after Butler's cold-blooded penalty throw, I was ready for the Final and then ... Boston had 3 seconds to turn it around, and it was enough. :eek:
What will happen in the final game after that is impossible to predict, but you have to see it. 👀 ;)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As exciting as the end of the game was, I just couldn't believe it was possible, after Butler's cold-blooded penalty throw, I was ready for the Final and then ... Boston had 3 seconds to turn it around, and it was enough. :eek:
What will happen in the final game after that is impossible to predict, but you have to see it. 👀 ;)
I completely agree with you, the game was just incredible, especially the end. I was also sure that Miami would win, but Boston did something impossible in the last seconds. As one coach said, I don't remember who, as long as there are seconds on the scoreboard, the game is not over)

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't say anything more about these playoffs in the NBA, I missed all the bets, now it looks like the Celtics will achieve the impossible.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today, Match 7:
Boston - Miami (Over 28.5 (How many points will Jimmy Butler score?) 1.85)

Probably, if 29+ points do not come from Butler, the Heat will be eliminated. :unsure:

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm rooting for the Celtics, go go go Jayson Tatum