Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I got free bets on pokerstars and used them, and now that I get them, I can't redeem them. It says I have a free bet, and they take off my account the amount I bet on. Has anyone had any experience in this, can you help me?

Attachments

• Free Bets.jpg
    Free Bets.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 10
R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
YesI do the same challenge every day. After you get the freebet you have to click on sportsbetting at the top. Your1 dollar freebet will be there in the sportsbetting site waiting for you. I just look for the lowest rake to use my free bet on and I always use a random number generator to make my pick. Right now the best rake I can find is on the NBA for spread or total points at 4.5 percent. So if lets say you make your selection as the over on an NBA playoff game tonite if you win you will get 91 cents. If you placed a 1 dollar bet (not a free bet) on the same thing and won you would get 1.82. So the profit in either case would be the same at 91 cents. You have limited time to use your freebet before it expires. I think its maybe only a day.

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I solved the problem. I overdid one detail.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be careful, sometimes free isnt really free. EveryGame offers free spins and bets but you have to rollover a certain number of times before you can make any withdrawals. You dont want to get $500 "trapped" to make $5.

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Be careful, sometimes free isnt really free. EveryGame offers free spins and bets but you have to rollover a certain number of times before you can make any withdrawals. You dont want to get $500 "trapped" to make $5.
Thanks for the warning, I didn't notice that on PokerStars there are conditions of this type.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Be careful, sometimes free isnt really free. EveryGame offers free spins and bets but you have to rollover a certain number of times before you can make any withdrawals. You dont want to get $500 "trapped"
yep ! i won a$100 'free bet' on EG and was never able to find or use it despite making many bets just as large on the World Cup . then i got 'freespins' and had my two thousand dollar + poker account frozen over the 3 bucks or so i won using them .i finally got support to cancel those tiny winnings and remove them from my account, freeing my poker money . the site deceptively credits you first, to try to force you to roll over many times immediately by locking you up , rather than allowing you to fairly and slowly roll over won 'free spin' money at your own pace , or have it released gradually .