How to fight racism in sport.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
knows how to fight racism in sport, it's very easy, just severely punish the team in which managers, athletes or fans come to practice the race.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The best way to fight racism is to completly delete the word from our mind and from papper.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think it should be sanctioned with the definitive expulsion of the fan. As well as a strong economic sanction to the club or perhaps suspension of the stadium and deduction of points.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The person who commits this type of crime must have heavy penalties and does not participate in public events because they do not respect other people!

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Racism is a relic of the slave system. In general, I am amazed at how in our progressive age, this issue is still relevant in some countries!

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We should stop talking about it so much in first place, to quote Morgan Freeman. That is what sustains racism. In the West, racism has essentially disappeared during the past 50–60 years, and the only people still promoting it are progressive talking heads. They are the genuine racists, along with those who repeat themselves. Another area you may focus on is the fans at sporting events. If some of them yell racial epithets or jeer minority athletes based on their race rather than their performance or behavior, award 30 to 40 of them a black mark at every game and forbid them from entering the stadium again. Avoid being overly correcting, but create terror in the audience so they will think twice about their actions and watch their mouths.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Racism and specifically bigotry is alive and well in my country, more notably at Football games. The authorities & government have tried, and continue to try and solve the problem, with banning orders & criminal convictions to those that are found guilty, progress is being made, but the problem specifically with bigotry is very deep routed into sections of Scottish society, more so in the West coast, education at elementary level is needed to completely solve the problem, as these issues are passed down from generation to generation.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. Racism is a shameful phenomenon, and everyone, regardless of their social status, should be severely punished for any manifestation of this hatred.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
We should stop talking so much about it in the first place, to quote Morgan Freeman. That is what underpins racism. In the West, racism has practically disappeared over the past 50 or 60 years, and the only people who still promote it are progressive talking heads. They are the real racists, along with those who repeat themselves. Another area you can focus on is fans of sporting events. If some of them shout racial epithets or make fun of minority athletes based on their race rather than their performance or behavior, give 30 or 40 of them a black mark at every game and prohibit them from entering the stadium again. Avoid correcting too much, but create terror in the audience to think twice about their actions and watch their mouths.
I totally agree with your comment brother.
The racial issue has always existed but today, as the friend says, it is quite controlled, there are only pockets of mental stupidity that will always exist and we must leave them aside and focus on the thoughts of good human beings who believe that we are all equal before God.
I see that you are from dear sister country brazil Jfofla, both in your country and in mine argentina there is a very particular and even laughing situation. Our greatest sports idols, to name Neymar, Romario, Ronaldhino, Pelé, Maradona, Ronaldo, and others, are or were people of color. And the same people who criticize people of color then come out to the court to shout their goals and victories. How crazy right??? Such hypocrisy.
Greetings from Argentina brother, and I hope that racism will end in every way worldwide;););) (y) (y) (y) (y)