Haaland, Vinicius or Mbappe?

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would be interesting to see what Haaland could do in PSG and same with Mbappe in Man City :p

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Perhaps Mbappe is tipped to be the best player in the world, but so far, at 24, the level is high, but not beyond. To become the best you need to play consistently like Holland. And you have to score a lot and be able to assist. At the moment, Holland is a head taller than Mbappe and two heads higher than Vinicius

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Vinicius without a doubt, Mbappe convinced, Haaland aggressive

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today, Vjr Real depends a lot on him when he's not doing well Real doesn't play a good game either

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in my opinion, vinicius junior is the best of the three

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Mbappe is the only one who hasn't won the UCL yet, and if he doesn't leave PSG in the near future, he won't win this trophy.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Mbappe first by far he is the more talented he is an amazing complete player he will be one of the best players .. haaland is a goal machine and vinicius more skillfull .. if i had to choose one i will pick mbappe no doubt

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
there's no debate, today is Mbappe without a doubt

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mbappe hands down, not even a debate. Haaland is overrated, IMO. Kane is a better all round player than him & believe you me, i dislike Kane.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Here the choice is obvious - Mbappe! It's a talent... a nugget, a diamond after all! Messi passed the baton to Mbappe in the World Cup final! Vinicius is much weaker both mentally and physically, and Hollande is generally a player who depends on great teammates as much as possible.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Vinicius is more skilled, Haland is a better scorer, but Kylian is more complete, and from there you decide what you prefer.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most decisive is viny. he is the best on his team and makes a clear difference in his league. Mbappe is also a player who imposes conditions, but it is not a very competitive league. and halland is a great scorer but he has a team that always supports him. In the important matches in the Champions League he was not very helpful and in his selection not long ago.

T

topi2k22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
With all due respect to the other 2 great players, Mbappé is the best. He's been my favorite player since I saw him playing the first time.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today I consider Mbappé the best player on the planet and the most complete!⚽

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mbappe has more variety than Holland,and less dependent on the team so I would like to see him in my club. I will not compare them, they are different types of players. Vinicius is more creative and plays a different role on the field, fast and a good player but for me he is above average, nothing special yet so I don't know why he is on this list. But this year, the Norwegian should undoubtedly be awarded the golden ball

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Mbappe needs a change and Real Madrid suits his game just perfect

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The Frenchman is out of the contest. He is the world champion and last year's runner-up. He plays as if from another planet.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, Vinicius, he has a naked flair and a lot, and he has gained a lot of skill in the game, but if you take the mbappe for example, he is faster, but with defense and technique he is a little lame, Holland is generally an ideal player, but for some reason he began to score less by going to Manchester city)

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mbappe is a fantastic footballer, very talented. Look at his achievements: such records at his age are insane." Definitely he...

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Each of these players has unique qualities and a bright future ahead of them. I prefer Haaland.