gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which football leagues are you most interested in watching and why?

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I only watch local football and not all the games, but I consider that the most important leagues in the world are: The Premier League, The Spanish League, The Italian League, in that order. Hug

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The strongest championships and where quality football is played are the leagues from England Spain germany Italy.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Serie A and La Liga are my favorite championships, Russian football is also interesting, I don't watch Germany because of the senselessness, Bayern is the champion there, it's clear already before the start

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I like to watch the Premier League because I think it's the most competitive league of all, other than that I like to follow Liverpool from Kloop, La Liga that Real Madrid and Barcelona always have teams with big names, some Ligue 1 teams like PSG, Lyon, Marseille

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I am Brazilian, I watch the Brazilian championship for obvious reasons. Besides the Brazilian championship, the only league that really attracts me is the Premier League. No other league catches my eye, maybe La Liga once in a while.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Which football leagues are you most interested in watching and why?
since childhood he watched Manchester United loved the player Wayne Rooney now he plays in the American club DC United

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since childhood he watched Manchester United loved the player Wayne Rooney now he plays in the American club DC United
as a player, he was high-class, it is unlikely that he will become as good a coach

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scottish Football at all levels, i have very little interest in any other leagues, only if Scottish players are playing in those leagues is when i look out for them. I have no interest in results in these leagues. I'd rather watch a Scottish women's club game, over a Man City/Liverpool/Real game.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I like all the leagues especially England unexpected twists there can be the team in the last place sit and win the favorite super

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is interesting to watch the Italian league (Serie A), such zeal of outsiders for the game is nowhere to be found. It's like a good movie with intrigue until the very final whistle.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.The football leagues I like to watch are the EPL and the Bundesliga ,since you never get bored watching those leagues, no matter if the teams don´t fight for the title.However, sometimes, I watch other important football leagues like Serie A,Brasileirao or the Argentine Soccer League.Some years ago, I used to watch Liga but that was because the great Ronaldinho Gaucho played there.Now , I don´t enjoy that league like years before.

W

wvielmo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I watch the Brazilian and South American competitions and the Champions League.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
to me
Brazilian Championship
America's Liberators
Champions League

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am an EPL enjoyer due to my cultural bias. United Kingdom media do a good job of hyping the product, so am merrily carried along.