Which do you think is the most important soccer team in the world?

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say all teams are important to different individuals, the best soccer team I would say is Manchester united. But everyone is from different countries, so all countries are good for the home town people.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, the most important football team is FC BATE from Borisov (Belarus). Why? At the origins of the revival of this team was an extraordinary man Anatoly Kapsky. The team of the plant of automotive electrical equipment has made its way to the top division of Belarus in three seasons. Immediately taking 2nd place. To date, this club is a 15-time champion of Belarus. Taking part in the Champions and European Leagues, the club has achieved some success and built a modern stadium in Borisov. World-famous players started their way to FC BATE: Alexander Gleb, Vitaly Kutuzov. Renan Bressan, Vasily Khomutovsky, Viktor Goncharenko and others are also known.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many and many important football teams in the world in national teams as in country clubs Also according to the number of fans it has, but personally for me, Real Madrid is the most important team in the world according to their history of tournaments they have won and world record hala madrid:D:D:D

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I still think Madrid is the biggest, who manage to reach a UCL final in an unbelievable way.

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a very subjective question. Although Im a female I used to support a team from my country in my youth. Unfortunately corruption has clawed most sports football in partcular. For instance it is impossible to promote to the first league in my country unless you are a private club. And from there on sportsmanship is replaced by material interest. So I gave up rooting for anyone, I see no point in it. Also betting is a fouls game in my opinion considering all of the above

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The advantage of Real Madrid is that the Spanish league is very weak. His only opponent is Barcelona. That's why he has a certain advantage in the Champions League, because the Spanish championship games are just a training game and so they arrive more prepared and less worn out to play in the CL than teams from other European leagues.

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid without a doubt

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For me, the most important football team is FC BATE from Borisov (Belarus). Why? At the origins of the revival of this team was an extraordinary man Anatoly Kapsky. The team of the plant of automotive electrical equipment has made its way to the top division of Belarus in three seasons. Immediately taking 2nd place. To date, this club is a 15-time champion of Belarus. Taking part in the Champions and European Leagues, the club has achieved some success and built a modern stadium in Borisov. World-famous players started their way to FC BATE: Alexander Gleb, Vitaly Kutuzov. Renan Bressan, Vasily Khomutovsky, Viktor Goncharenko and others are also known.

Goncharenko is legend!

Ludogorets from 2nd Division won the Title in Bulgaria! Now 11 titles in a row :p

Watched a documentary about Olympic before their second CL final (the first one they lost to FC RED STAR) - pretty inspirable :D

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Goncharenko is legend!

Ludogorets from 2nd Division won the Title in Bulgaria! Now 11 titles in a row :p

Watched a documentary about Olympic before their second CL final (the first one they lost to FC RED STAR) - pretty inspirable :D
There are a lot of interesting teams. Each team has its own unique path to success. I remember the matches with Ludogorets. Bulgarian teams are very inconvenient for Belarusian ones. Very persistent confrontations with varying success.:)

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Taking into account factors such as fans, championships, stadium.

My top 5 includes:
1. Real Madrid (16 finals, 3 losses)
2. Bayern (11 finals, 5 losses)
3. Liverpool (9 finals, 3 losses)
4. Barcelona (8 finals, 3 losses)
5. Chelsea (3 finals, 1 loss)

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't care too much about soccer it's not real football in my opinion so my answer is half joking but I'll say canada and there showing in the upcoming world cup

H

Hedz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gotta be Newcastle, constantly bouncing between the prem and the championship playing long ball football there ground breaking hahaha, well not anymore now king Eddie has turned up

P

Putohaze

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
championship team

To me, to this day, who had the best season at Real Madrid and managed to keep up.

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal they make the top6 battle always interesting

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone will name their club. This is clear. But for me it's an English trio: Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For an opposition player, Barcelona at a full stadium at Camp Nou is the ultimate test in football.

Barca has most prestige in football.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real madrid 100%

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I say Liverpool.

But I could also add historic teams with magnificant past like Milan, Manchested United, Ajax, etc.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me it's Manchester United.