Which do you think is the most important soccer team in the world?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Taking into account factors such as fans, championships, stadium.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you mean a club team, not a national team , I think it is Real Madrid

DEDbaradeddv

DEDbaradeddv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is LIVERPOOL England:icon_bigs

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For me the most important soccer club is my favorite one: FC RED STAR / FK CRVENA ZVEZDA - The Winner of European Champion's Cup in 1991 and World Club Champion the same year!

Our stadium (called "Small Maracana") hosted more then 100 000 spectators in the past. Now the capacity is reduced to 55 000 seating places. Unbelevable athmosphere during the matches at home, and huge support during away games, cause the club have supporters spread all over the world!

Here is the great support during CL match vs Liverpool (2:0) in the Season when they won the Champions League:

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Biased point of view from me but for me Manchester United

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I suport FC Barcelona so it would be my choice for this question. FCB has an international range for whole world so i think it is one of the biggest club.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think because of the number of championships, its stadium and one of the best known clubs in the world, I think it is Real Madrid.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the most important football club is my favorite: FC RED STAR / FK CRVENA ZVEZDA - European Cup Winner in 1991 and Club World Champion the same year!

Our stadium (called "Pequeno Maracanã") has received over 100,000 spectators in the past. Now, the capacity is reduced to 55 thousand seats. Unbelievable atmosphere during home games, and great support in away games, means that the club has fans spread all over the world!

Here is the great support during the match CL vs Liverpool (2: 0) in the season in which they won the Champions League:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHKBxsYK_e0

This team of the Red Star of 1991 seems to be really incredible. I am Brazilian and even here kilometers away and in the country that is considered the country of football. We have already heard about Estrela Vermelha and this incredible team from 1991 and that Estrela Vermelha fans are passionate about the team and football. A player from Estrela Vermelha played for the team I support, Flamengo, and even Flamengo was Brazilian champion of 2009 the year he played. Petkovic was number ten on our team, great player.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I suport FC Barcelona so it would be my choice for this question. FCB has an international range for whole world so i think it is one of the biggest club.
I also believe that Barcelona is among the 5 most important clubs in the world

I think because of the number of championships, its stadium and one of the best known clubs in the world, I think it is Real Madrid.
The real one is gigantic. The only one who competes with boca juniors for the throne

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the passion of the fans and the atmosphere : Boca Juniors
For the palmares of the team : Real Madrid

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Real madrid and AC milan for me are the most two iconic teams in the european history.

demesquita

demesquita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football is one of the most passionate sports in the world if not THE most, so this type of inquire cannot reflect the reality other than the opinion of a few. European football is the richest in the world, south-american is the one revealing most geniuses, eastern and asiatic are the the upcoming "big thing" (money wise, not technicaly great though).
So we should ask ourselves, what makes a club "the most important"? Is it history, the number of "local" titles? The number of "world championship" titles? The amount of money they raise? The amount of good/great/genious players they reveal to the world? Each of these questions could bring a "top-10" list of clubs.
There isn't ONE most important club. There is the passionate sport, and the club that warms your heart, the one you cheer for.
Whatever the answer is, all the clubs have their values to the ones they represent, they admire, they root for.

ps: Flamengo is obviously the most important in the history ;) :D

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the most important soccer club is my favorite one: FC RED STAR / FK CRVENA ZVEZDA - The Winner of European Champion's Cup in 1991 and World Club Champion the same year!

Our stadium (called "Small Maracana") hosted more then 100 000 spectators in the past. Now the capacity is reduced to 55 000 seating places. Unbelevable athmosphere during the matches at home, and huge support during away games, cause the club have supporters spread all over the world!

Here is the great support during CL match vs Liverpool (2:0) in the Season when they won the Champions League:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHKBxsYK_e0

Unbelievable team and fantastic fans. So impressed with this club through the years, especially in the atmosphere at the home games. There is no silence for 1 second during the game. Fabulous crowd and that is not only in the football team, I love the basketball team as well with the atmosphere in the hall is brutal.

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but here my dear friend can't answer right away, there are a lot of clubs .. and each of them has its own pros and cons and its own fans, so I don’t think you can say everything in a few words .. to each his own in such a delicate matter as football ... well, to be honest, I like Ba:joyman::joyman:rcelona and Real Madrid .. in my opinion the most sensational clubs

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
thats easy for me. Manchester United is the best. Why? I own Manchester United stock. :)

cloroquiner

cloroquiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking into account factors such as fans, championships, stadium.

Impossible to choose only one. At least a top 5 with no specific order like:

Real Madrid, AC Milan, Liverpool, FC Bayern and Boca Juniors.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leaving clubism aside, if you stop someone on the street and ask for one football team probably Real Madrid will come to your head.

I do not say that it is the most important, but famous.

MatiasGomez

MatiasGomez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the best team in the world always be Boca Juniors. I've been a fan of Boca since i was a kid. Now if we are currently talking about world soccer, i really like Barcelona because of Messi.