Cristiano Ronaldo - next club?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems like Cristiano wants to leave United and to play Champions League football next season. In which team do you see him as next chapter of his career?

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I read somewhere that Mourinho wants him in Roma.

That would be a real challenge for Ronaldo. We will see.....

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It seems like Cristiano wants to leave United and to play Champions League football next season. In which team do you see him as next chapter of his career?
There are rumors that Cristiano Ronaldo will sign a contract with Clube Atletico Paranaense, in Curitiba/Parana/brazil.:ROFLMAO:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don’t know, I don’t follow football, I’m not very fond of it, so it’s better to ask about poker and professional players in it, we will answer you

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really want to see him at Chelsea. I think is a nice style of game to use CR7... But i read in somewhere , Tuchel said don't want, so..

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really want to see him at Chelsea. I think is a nice style of game to use CR7... But i read in somewhere , Tuchel said don't want, so..
And Tuchel is right, Chelsea does not need him. He can be good only for 1 season, I also do not think he can play in Tuchel style at the moment. Ronaldo wants Champions League football, but currently I can not see a team in CL, which needs him :D

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think he needs to play another season with a new coach, and then we'll see.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that now Ronaldo should not create excitement in Manchester United and stay here for another season. He allows himself too much, and if you continue to create excitement about his transfer, I think he should be punished or sold as soon as possible, for example, to Real Madrid.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would like Cristiano Ronaldo to go to PSG, play with Messi, Neymar and Mbappe, but this is very unlikely to actually happen. CR7 at Barcelona would also be interesting, but it shouldn't happen.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read some publications of journalists who have said that psg and bayer do not want him because he is not in their plans, the problem of cristiano is that his age and his tremendous salary make that less teams are interested in signing the luso, hopefully he arrives to a good team.

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are rumors that Cristiano Ronaldo will sign a contract with Bayern Munchen. Robert Lewandowski wants to join FC Barcelona.

have a nice day :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
On July 9, it became known that Ronaldo did not go with Manchester United on a pre-season tour to Thailand. Before that, he missed several team practices after the holidays and kept fit on his own. At the same time, the new head coach of Manchester United, Eric ten Hag, stressed at a press conference that Ronaldo did not personally tell him about his desire to leave the club, and added that the player was included in his plans and was not for sale.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read somewhere that Mourinho wants him in Roma.

That would be a real challenge for Ronaldo. We will see.....

One of the main reasons he wants to leave Man Utd is Champions League so Roma is not a real option

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I read that he would have proposed himself to PSG but the response of the sheiks from Paris was negative

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Lately, I haven't been following what is happening in the world of football, so I don't know which clubs want to bring him to their team.
Cristiano Ronaldo is already 37 years old and it will be more and more difficult for him to compete with younger players as time goes on.
I don't know which club he will go to, but in the near future I definitely see him in the Portuguese league, where he will finish his football career.
Love him or not, no one can deny how much he gave to the world of football, when he leaves he for sure will be remembered.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t even know what kind of club it will be, every year the same thing happens

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The rumors from today are that he is offered to Atletico Madrid. I want to see these two characters together - Cristiano and Colo ahahaha

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
he is desperate to reach a club that will play in the Champios League :D

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary