Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What team you think come strong to fight for the trophy?

Again, one more year, i think Man City, with Haaland playing now, are a one level up against the others...

For me, or Guardiola wins with city this year, or never more.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
after what Madrid did this year, I don't say anything else

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I think that for the 2021/2022 season, bookmakers have given the biggest advantage to Manchester City to win the Champions League.

They have been at the very top of club football for years, but they have always been knocked out at an advanced stage of the Champions League. But I don't remember that they were outplayed, they mostly left the impression of a stronger opponent, but they lacked a little luck to pass.

I wouldn't be surprised if bookmakers again give the biggest advantage to Manchester City to win the Champions League for the upcoming season. But it is too early for me to predict who will win the Champions League 2022/2023.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will finally be the year of Manchester City or PSG.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What team you think come strong to fight for the trophy?

Again, one more year, i think Man City, with Haaland playing now, are a one level up against the others...

For me, or Guardiola wins with city this year, or never more.
Guardiola had a bad experience with that kind of strikers in the past ( Ibrahimovic in Barca). Guardiola very rarely plays with that kind of striker and will be very interesting now how Haaland will adapt into this team, I am looking forward to see it if it will be successful. But as I am always saying, every year there are 4/5 teams, which only can win that trophy and had real chances - Real, Bayern, Barcelona, Liverpool and Chelsea. The history does not lie. :D

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2022-23 will be just as 18-19... Liverpool will go from runner up to champions

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Even with the arrival of Haaland I think that city will not win the champions because the shirt is heavy in this competition.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Guardiola had a bad experience with that kind of strikers in the past ( Ibrahimovic in Barca). Guardiola very rarely plays with that kind of striker and will be very interesting now how Haaland will adapt into this team, I am looking forward to see it if it will be successful. But as I am always saying, every year there are 4/5 teams, which only can win that trophy and had real chances - Real, Bayern, Barcelona, Liverpool and Chelsea. The history does not lie. :D
If Barcelona buy Lewa and Raphinha, i really think they had a chance. If not, i still see him a medium team after Messi leave.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be one of the usual suspects. One of Man City, Liverpool, Real. I cannot see any kind of upset on the cards, from the likes of A.C, Bayern, Chelsea, Barca.

My money is on Man City, their strength & depth is insane, and with the quality they are looking to add this summer, i can't see past them.

M

Maacus80

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be one of the usual suspects. One of Man City, Liverpool, Real. I cannot see any kind of upset on the cards, from the likes of A.C, Bayern, Chelsea, Barca.

My money is on Man City, their strength & depth is insane, and with the quality they are looking to add this summer, i can't see past them.
Completely agree that you need a lot of depth to compete in both your domestic league and these tournaments and only the handful mentioned can achieve this. I'll still hope for upsets along the way to keep it interesting but if it's my money MC is hard to look past.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
New season probably is not too far away cause today was 1st qualifying round draw

Pyunik vs Cluj
Maribor vs Shakhtyor Soligorsk
Ludogorets vs Sutjeska
Diddeleng vs Tirana
Tobol Kostana vs Ferencvaros
Malmö vs winners of premilinary round
Balkani vs Zalgiris Vilnius
HJK vs Riga FS
Bodo/Glimt vs Klaksvik
The New Saints vs Linfield
Shamrock Rovers vs Hibernians
Lech Poznan vs Qarabag
Shkupi vs Lincoln Red Imps
Zrinjski vs Sheriff Tiraspol
Slovan Bratislava vs Dinamo Batumi

I should imagine from these clubs some-3 are probably capable of reaching CL groupstage therefore i would be (positively) surprised if even one team can actually do this ...

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
gave real madrid
with all the admiration of a boy I saw plays since he was little
and his star shone to the world in the final
vinicios junior

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holland is a strong player, but not so much that his appearance at the club was determinative, it is not clear what transfers the clubs will carry out, Barcelona can strengthen, PSG has been dreaming about the cup for many years, Real Madrid can go far

T

teofudulea

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope my team Chelsea win the UCL!

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know who will win. Because this year Real won and for some time they didn't do very well and they still won, so I refrain from saying who will win.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Barcelona buy Lewa and Raphinha, i really think they had a chance. If not, i still see him a medium team after Messi leave.
yes, I can agree with that, but I don't like the way they are trying to get as full backs Azpi and Alonso from Chelsea, who are very slow. To win the CL you have at least to have a strong defense, Barcelona are not having at the moment.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New season probably is not too far away cause today was 1st qualifying round draw

Pyunik vs Cluj
Maribor vs Shakhtyor Soligorsk
Ludogorets vs Sutjeska
Diddeleng vs Tirana
Tobol Kostana vs Ferencvaros
Malmö vs winners of premilinary round
Balkani vs Zalgiris Vilnius
HJK vs Riga FS
Bodo/Glimt vs Klaksvik
The New Saints vs Linfield
Shamrock Rovers vs Hibernians
Lech Poznan vs Qarabag
Shkupi vs Lincoln Red Imps
Zrinjski vs Sheriff Tiraspol
Slovan Bratislava vs Dinamo Batumi

I should imagine from these clubs some-3 are probably capable of reaching CL groupstage therefore i would be (positively) surprised if even one team can actually do this ...
Bodo/Glimt respected a lot in their debut in the European football group stage last year in the Conference league, I expect from them to reach at least Europa League group stage this year.

JeLeuMic

JeLeuMic

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shamrock Rovers will win hahaha.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It seems that with each passing year football becomes stronger and gives more surprises, for me it does not matter who wins, I want to see a show! I can give a prediction to the next final: PSG - M City

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
real madrid somehow go deep almost every year

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Bodo/Glimt respected a lot in their debut in the European football group stage last year in the Conference league, I expect from them to reach at least Europa League group stage this year.
Let's see. CL 3rd round draw was today and it gave following pair: Linfield/BodoGlimt vs Zalgiris/Malmö - assuming these scandinavians dont screw up then we'd see quite intresting matches there ...

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, I can agree with that, but I don't like the way they are trying to get as full backs Azpi and Alonso from Chelsea, who are very slow. To win the CL you have at least to have a strong defense, Barcelona are not having at the moment.
you are right, but at least now i can bet on barcelona again haha, the expect are games with much goals