CardsChat Fantasy Premier League 2022-2023

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This started in the thread titled Fantasy Leagues but I figured it'd be easier for everyone to see if it has Premier League specifically in the title!

For the 2022/23 Fantasy Premier League I've created a mini-league "Cardschat 2022-2023"

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: zgc41z

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bump - league starts this Friday if anyone is interested!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
My only goal this season is to not be dead last.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ball show brother I hope many enter the league I'm not much of a fan but really like football.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 teams so far...who else is interested?

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I'd like to join if it's not too late. I tried today but saw this message:

This league is closed to new entries.

Do you know anything about that?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'd like to join if it's not too late. I tried today but saw this message:

This league is closed to new entries.

Do you know anything about that?
I guess it's because this was set as "invitation h2h league" instead of classic one where you can pretty much join in whenever you want.
Also there's 4 people in that h2h league so with 5 there one would have to sit out every week so yeah but not too sure what the rules say about having odd number of participants in h2h league ..,

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I guess it's because this was set as "invitation h2h league" instead of classic one where you can pretty much join in whenever you want.
Also there's 4 people in that h2h league so with 5 there one would have to sit out every week so yeah but not too sure what the rules say about having odd number of participants in h2h league ..,

I didn't know about that. Thank you.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Triple-captained Haaland for this gameweek. Job well done i guess :cool:

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think I missed out on joining this season!! Ah well

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think I missed out on joining this season!! Ah well
It's kinda shame indeed :unsure:
Cause as of right now it looks like no-one of the other 3 participants is actually going to challenge me - they may get more points in a single gameweek (like happened in this one) but in long-term it doesn't look that likely especially as i just compared all 4 players points so far and i already have 120+ more points than second place and that's after gameweek #6 ...

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It's kinda shame indeed :unsure:
Cause as of right now it looks like no-one of the other 3 participants is actually going to challenge me - they may get more points in a single gameweek (like happened in this one) but in long-term it doesn't look that likely especially as i just compared all 4 players points so far and i already have 120+ more points than second place and that's after gameweek #6 ...
So is there any way to get in, I have had my team from the beginning!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So is there any way to get in, I have had my team from the beginning!
Like i said above ^ probably not? I've played this thing 10 years now and i still dont know all the rules lol ...
Either way i looked these 8 classic leagues where i'm currently at over there and in 7 of them i'm 1st - the only one where i'm 2nd is the one where i joined after first gameweek (if not even later) ...

Also in help section there weren't anything about h2h league restrictions so i just estimate that unlike in classic leagues there you cant join in whenever you want ...

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well, if we can't compete, you may as well just tell me who you have in your side! :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well, if we can't compete, you may as well just tell me who you have in your side! :)
There are 4 people in this cardchat h2h league. In fact i checked other 3 players squad the other day and pretty much none of them didn't have Haaland in their team. Guess they no want free points :unsure: