great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Leeds - Pool should be an interesting game indeed. I also put Salah as a captain. Hope there will be some goals.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a very good game, but the Harvey Elliot unfortunate tough injury ruined the match. So sad that this injury happened exactly on this guy. Hope he will return better from this disaster.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Who's gonna be your captain for this round?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I put Salah as I know that his record against Palace is very solid - 6 games against them 6 goals and 5 assists and he made 12 points. Ronaldo had a tough opponent, but he scored, which was good as well. Many people hesitate and remove Toney and he collected 12 points, which was another boost for my good result this round - 87 points.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The new round starts tommorow! Have you chosen your captains already?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another time I choose Lukaku than Salah and another 2 points for Lukaku. Salah is making an incredible season, he is scoring points every game week.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Another time I choose Lukaku than Salah and another 2 points for Lukaku. Salah is making an incredible season, he is scoring points every game week.

Yeah, and what a goal and assist from him this match! I'm glad he's in my team (and he's my captain this round) even though I had to swap him with Mane. I had high hopes for Ronaldo when I transfered him in my team but for now I'm not very happy with him.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's see now I think that from next rounds Ronaldo will start scoring again, United are pushed to the wall, they have to overcome the difficulties. I am going to use my wildcard next round as I am very disappointed from my last 3 game weeks, need to replace 8/9 players in the squad.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've just joined. I only actually started my team for week 5, so I'm a bit behind points wise!

I'm gunning for 5th spot!! :)

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've just joined. I only actually started my team for week 5, so I'm a bit behind points wise!

I'm gunning for 5th spot!! :)

No worries, welcome to the league and enjoy the game. We are looking forward for other people to join the league in future as for now it is not so big, but not so bad. You can share your comments here in this thread.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there anybody who is still playing the game or have left the squad unchanged? :D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I'm still playing but usually don't like to do many changes. How about you?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm still playing but usually don't like to do many changes. How about you?

Same for me, after using the wildcard beofre 4-5 rounds, I made up very good team and very rarely make some transfers, most likely changing ma captain only in cases when Salah has a lit bit more tough match :D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Same for me, after using the wildcard beofre 4-5 rounds, I made up very good team and very rarely make some transfers, most likely changing ma captain only in cases when Salah has a lit bit more tough match :D

Guess Salah might have this "a lit bit more tough match" this weekend - away vs Spurs but since Tottenham already has like 2+ games postponed then ...
Also i watched my current squad for next round and this is a joke:
Only 4 players have fixtures not yet postponed and 3 of them come from Liverpool lol ...

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm still playing! I'm always looking to improve my team.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Well, they should rename the game Fantasy Luck for this edition :D

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This round managed to collect 40+ points with 6 players only ahahaha

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How are you managing your squads guys during the Christmas period and with these postponed matches every week? Last week I had to use the first free hit available as I had only 7 players, hopefully from next round there will be no postponed games.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I made some changes and hoped for the best. Now I'd like to add players with two matches per a gameweek. But it isn't sure that double matches will remain for all the teams. Time to sell Salah now.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made some changes and hoped for the best. Now I'd like to add players with two matches per a gameweek. But it isn't sure that double matches will remain for all the teams. Time to sell Salah now.
Yes, it is time to sell Salah, but from 1 month I stopped to think a lot about this due to these postponed matches, just get 1 player and that is :D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yes, it is time to sell Salah, but from 1 month I stopped to think a lot about this due to these postponed matches, just get 1 player and that is :D

Yeah and hope Fortuna is on your side :D Bowen brought me some good points this round :cool:

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Are we gonna play again this season?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija