G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys,

The new Premier league season is going to start in the next week. Everybody, who wants to join our Cardschat league can do it in the official website of the game fantasy.premierleague.com with a code: yivrmy or with the following link:https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/yivrmy

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! We can comment and analyze everything about the game in the following thread during the season. Good luck to everyone!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, under 48h before the kick off of the first match for the new season and 5 days from the creation of the league from my side and I am still the only one in the group. There were enthusiasts from the last season thread and pushed me some times to create the league and still no progress. Disappointing for now.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well, under 48h before the kick off of the first match for the new season and 5 days from the creation of the league from my side and I am still the only one in the group. There were enthusiasts from the last season thread and pushed me some times to create the league and still no progress. Disappointing for now.

Knew it. For whatever reason most popular fantasy game worldwide is pretty much least popular here (atleast compared to US sports fantasy things) ...

I'm probably going to join on friday though after making 34235217 changes to my squad ...

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
With my team back in the Premier League I'm more interested than I'd be otherwise but just don't have the free time or mental capacity to take anything else on right now.

Great idea though and I hope some football fans get involved considering you've gone to the effort to create the league!

Hopefully next season my team will still be there and I'll be a bit more free to participate!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll play. What do I need to do?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll play. What do I need to do?
You need to create an account, if you don't have in fantasy.premierleague.com and select a team of 15 players - 2 goalkeepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 3 forwards. You can select maximum 3 players from one football club and the choice is based on prices of the players, schedule of teams and you are collecting points. In the official site you can find a section with the rules to see one player for what can give you points. When you create the team, you can go to the section ''Join a league'' and enter the following code: yivrmy and join our Cardschat league.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to create an account, if you don't have in fantasy.premierleague.com and select a team of 15 players - 2 goalkeepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 3 forwards. You can select maximum 3 players from one football club and the choice is based on prices of the players, schedule of teams and you are collecting points. In the official site you can find a section with the rules to see one player for what can give you points. When you create the team, you can go to the section ''Join a league'' and enter the following code: yivrmy and join our Cardschat league.

Thanks - I'm in.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Who needs Bruno Fernandes anyway if you still manage to collect 70+ points without him ...

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bruno and Salah are highly recommended to be in every squad for the whole 38 rounds. It is impossible without them :D

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy with my score in week 1 ��

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Bruno and Salah are highly recommended to be in every squad for the whole 38 rounds. It is impossible without them :D

I keep on using Mane instead of Salah because I like his playing style more but... I think I should take Mo instead.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep on using Mane instead of Salah because I like his playing style more but... I think I should take Mo instead.
I love Mount style as well, but he as Mane not good for a fantasy. Mane is clutch player in the Liverpool squad, but the points are usually get from Salah :D

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very poor round for me this week after the good one in the previous. Need to change some of the defenders and forwards in the next few rounds.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Very poor round for me this week after the good one in the previous. Need to change some of the defenders and forwards in the next few rounds.

Very poor round for you? I doubt it -.-

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Maddison and Soucek should be able to bring some more points for me, I guess.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Maddison and Soucek should be able to bring some more points for me, I guess.

I wouldnt mind replacing either (or both) of them with whatever Chelsea player(s) though.
Looks like from week 7 Chelsea has like 5 consecutive matchdays vs weaker teams so that period is probably must for having (up to) 3 Chelski players in your squad (or not) ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
You've got a point here. Thanks.

I havent checked their fixture list too much but i'd imagine that with Champions League and league cup games coming in (alongside with october national team matches) there may be some rotation happening in these leaguegames (and/or their players underpeforming vs weaker league opponents lol) ...

But despite that ~ one defender, midfielder and striker from that team shouldn't be too bad option in that period (if you can afford them ofcourse) ...

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Mane's gonna be my new (old) captain for this round. How about you, guys?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Michael Antonio is the top bargain until now in the fantasy league. Every round with more than 10 points. I am looking forward now to see how many managers will get Ronaldo in their team :D:D:D

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Premier League returns after the international break. Getting ready for the club football action. I put Salah captain instead of Ronaldo because of the rumors that Ronaldo maybe will be on the bench for the Newcastle game. Also Liverpool are playing very well against teams which did not play defensively and there is a chance for a lot of goals of their match.