wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
This season was horrible for FC Bayern but they won. This tells a lot about the quality of the Bundesliga. Dortmund has a good team but mental a catastrophe. I am a fan of Bayern, but the real champion of this season for me is Union Berlin

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was probably the biggest choke of team sports of all times.

You're playing at home against a mediocre team like Mainz and you can beat team. You don't deserve to be champions

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
feeling the pressure can cause poor results in sports and in poker !

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
very sad for those wonderful fans who sang for 96 minutes continuously for their favourites :(:(:(

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This season was horrible for FC Bayern but they won. This tells a lot about the quality of the Bundesliga. Dortmund has a good team but mental a catastrophe. I am a fan of Bayern, but the real champion of this season for me is Union Berlin
I could translate your comment in Ligue 1

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This season was horrible for PSG but they won. This tells a lot about the quality of the Ligue 1. Monaco , Marseille and Lyon has good teams but mental a catastrophe. I am a fan of Monaco, but the real champion of this season for me is RC Lens

;)

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
very sorry for Borussia Dortmund, I was rooting for them, they showed an excellent game but in the last game they just burned out

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had seen the topic earlier I would have said yes, I thought Arsenal had let the opportunity pass but at least you have City on the other side having an incredible season so far, in Bayern's case one of the worst seasons I remember, even so, 11 times in a row and counting...

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's a pity Borussia didn't become the champion, but they can only blame themselves. In fact Bayern is still better at the moment.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dortmund had their destiny in their own hands, and Mainz were already leading by two goals in the first half. Dortmund was capable of incredible meltdowns this year, even though in the CL, after winning the first game, they waited for the second game against a suffering Chelsea, and there it ended up being eliminated. It looks like the team can't concentrate in decisive situations.

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
No, they couldn't :(. Bayern keeps getting the trophies