Betting Tips & Predictions

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
finland. Finnish Cup. 1/16. Owned - HIFK # win 1#&&&. Finland. 1/16. HIK - Honka # win 1#

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday

U20 WC Play Off:

U20 USA - U20 new zealand (U20 USA (Handicap 0:1) 1.55)
U20 Uzbekistan - U20 Israel (Yes (Both teams to score) 1.83)

The USA team looks very good, they didn't have many problems in the group stage either, and in the other match both teams showed a balanced and good form, so there could be a more goal-rich match there.

O

odn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roland Garros Wednesday, Ladies Open:
Mertens-Osorio 2.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will take a special run by his rivals to beat FIRST COMPANY in the 8.45pm race at Lingfield tonight and he looks a super price at 5/2(3.5)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy. Serie C. group A. Crotone - Foggia # handicap 2(0)#&&&&. Mali. Premier Division. Foot Elite - Binga # Handicap 1(0)#

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ATP - SINGLES
French Open (France), clay, Rublev will win against Mute.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday

Europa League Final:

Sevilla - Roma (Draw 2.94)

It may even be a part of the match that the teams play overtime. (y)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I also expect a close game at this Europa League Final but I'll go with a bet on goals instead and pick under as I just can't see this game having more than 2 goals* we might even see a 'boring' 0-0...

Sevilla - Roma Under 2 Goals@ 1.66 on unibet // Asian Line Total Goals* if we'll have 2 goals the bet will be void...

GLGL all with your bets!

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Roma vs Sevilla under 1.5 goals at EVS(2.0) in tonight's Europa league final looks a shoe in. Good luck guys an gals.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
WTA Roland Garros
-150 Bianca Andreescu vs Navarro

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday

Bundesliga Classifier (First match):

VfB Stuttgart - Hamburg (Home and more (1X2 + Number of goals 2.5) 2.23)

VfB Stuttgart competed with so many stronger teams in the first division that they home should be able to defeat Hamburg. Who will be the first-class team next season is another question, because anything can happen in two games.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Sevilla - Roma Under 2 Goals@ 1.66 on Unibet // Asian Line Total Goals* if we'll have 2 goals the bet will be void...
It was a pretty boring game but we got the stake back as in the regular time it was 1-1* Sevilla won at penalties...

Not much to pick from this days and even though the Roland Garros is ongoing- I avoided placing bets as there were (IMO) way too many 'surprises' so far and honestly I just can't understand how some players(both from ATP and WTA), can show up at such an important tournament just to 'throw' the match away* I have friends that think that tennis is a corrupt sport(probably the easiest sport to fix events) and avoid to bet on it and I might just do the same; also it's alarming that even at such a big event we can speculate about this ugly topic of match fixing... On another note, NBA Playoffs Final starts today too and IMO Denver will win 'easily', maybe in 5 games and especially at home they shouldn't have problems showing their superiority* the Nuggets(-5.5 pts)@ 1.52 on Unibet looks pretty good...

GLGL all with your bets!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday

Serie A:

Sassuolo - Fiorentina (Yes and over 2.5 (Both teams to score + Goal number 2.5) 1.63)
or
Sassuolo - Fiorentina (Away and more (1X2 + Number of goals 2.5) 3.05)

Neither team really has anything to lose, but Fiorentina will play in the ECL Final next week, and depending on whether they are resting or playing with full force as a tune-up, it can be guessed after the announcement of the starting players.
It affects which tip I prefer. ;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Denver will win 'easily', maybe in 5 games and especially at home they shouldn't have problems showing their superiority* the Nuggets(-5.5 pts)@ 1.52 on Unibet looks pretty good...
Really good start for the Nuggets here- they've controlled the game entirely and in the end won 104-93... I just want to mention that Jokic had a perfect game- he didn't shot a lot in this game 1 and instead went for getting everyone else involved(his passes are something special...) and still ended with 27 pts(8/12 field goals), 10 rebounds and 14 assists(only 2 turnovers too...); if the Joker will manage to keep this level of play(no reason to think otherwise considering he is averaging a triple-double in the Playoffs)- it might be really really really tough for the Heat to get even 1 W...

No bets for today but I'll probably go again for a few more bets than usual during the weekend and hopefully keep up the good run... GLGL all with your bets $$$

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday

FA Cup Final:

Manchester City - Manchester Utd. (Manchester City 1.60)

City is in a much better flow now and it's just time for them to tune in for the CL Final, so I'd be surprised if they didn't win.

:)(y)

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Belgium > Jupiler Pro League > Cercle Brugge KSV - Westerlo : Cercle Brugge to win @1.58

France > Ligue 1 > AC Ajaccio - Marseille : Marseille to win @1.37

Good luck !

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips