Athletico Paranaense will be Libertadores champion?

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's 50/50 game and played and lambari and pescado we'll have to wait for the end of the game of course Flamengo has a superiority but the other side has a winning coach.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In such final games, there are little things that makes the winner big. The athmosphere in the stadium would be very loud and enthusiastic. The south american football fans are crazy supporters of her teams. Hopefully everything is friendly and may be the fans are the decider of the winning.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that as a team, Flamengo is superior, but it's a final and anything can happen. Nobody was betting on finalist from Paranaense and what he has in his favor is his great DT

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been a fan of Atletico Paranaense since I was little, under the influence of my late father, I live near the Arena do Furacão Stadium in Curitiba/Paraná.
If you ask me how many times I went to the stadium to see an Atletico game, my answer is none.
You asked if Atletico wins Flamengo in Libertadores, my answer, it is easier for Putin to end the war in Ukraine and ask for his cap and leave the presidency of Russia than Atletico beat Flamengo in Libertadores.
You might even think, but what a shit fan this guy is, no, I'm just a realist, I know Atletico is an unstable team, he can even beat Flamengo, but I think it's difficult.
Of course, as a fan I would be happy to see my team win, then you would ask me how happy I would be with Atletico's victory in Libertadores, and I would answer you, hmmm.............not so happy as the players, because they will win a nice prize for the victory, apart from what they earn in salary and other things, and I will continue to be a fan with some change in my pocket that they don't even know exists, so for me it doesn't matter whether they win or not.:cautious:

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Even though they defeated my team in the 4th final (I'm a supporter of Estudiantes de la Plata), I hope they do well.
It is a solid team, and difficult.
Although I must admit that they face a great Flamengo team, perhaps today the one that plays the best in brazil.
But friend, finals are finals, who tells you that Atletico is the new champion???
hopefully it will be like that.
Cheers;););)⚽⚽⚽

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Although Flamengo has a stronger team and is playing in a better way,this is only one match in a neutral stadium,so Atlético Paranaense has some chance to win a and be the new champion of the Libertadores Cup.Maybe Scolari could make the surprise this year.I must say that a better final could have been Flamengo vs Palmeiras,teams that play the best soccer in South América I hope to see an exciting final and both Flamengo and Atlético Paranaense giving their best.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have been a fan of Atlético Paranaense since I was a child, under the influence of my late father. I live next to the Arena do Huracão stadium in Curitiba/Paraná.
If you ask me how many times I went to the stadium to see an Atlético game, my answer is none.
You asked if Atlético beats Flamengo in the Libertadores, my answer, is it easier for Putin to end the war in Ukraine and ask for his cap and leave the presidency of Russia than for Atlético to beat Flamengo in the Libertadores.
You might think, but what a crap-ass fan this guy is, no, I'm just a realist, I know that Atlético is an unstable team, he may even beat Flamengo, but I find it difficult.
Of course, as a fan I would be happy to see my team win, then you would ask me how happy I would be with Atlético's victory in the Libertadores, and I would answer you, hmm..... not as happy as the players, because they will win a beautiful prize for the victory, in addition to what they earn in salary and other things, and I will continue As a suppeller with some change in their pocket that they don't even know exists, so for me it doesn't matter if they win or not. :cautious:

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a flamenguist if it were two games Flamengo would be a mega favorite but it's just one game so it will be 60% to 40%.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I definitely don't believe that will happen. I believe Flamengo will be the champion.

Obviously, it's about football and anything can happen, especially considering that the decision will be in a single game, but despite that, Flamengo has everything to win.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1x0 for Athetico. Mengo will stay in the smell. hahahahaha