2 games away from history -- Manchester City vs Real madrid.

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Matches were even in the first leg, where Manchester City played a better first half in Spain, but Real Madrid did their thing in the second half.
The game is 1-1, and everything is defined in England.
What do you think? will it be madrid? or will it be the city?

WhatsApp Image 2023 05 09 at 135728

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
What do you think? will it be madrid? or will it be the city?
Very difficult to predict man. City is running after their first title and a revenge for the humiliating semi-final elimination by Real Madrid last season who has no more room where to put those trophies !
Man City has a very dangerous squad. All talented and strong players and playing home too. I think this is their chance despite a clever Ancelotti and his experienced side. In fact, Madrid has 2 very very talented players who lack that experience, one of them made the mistake that resulted in City's tying goal in the 1st leg.
I'm a Madrid fan, but not too confident this time !

Last edited:
uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Very difficult to predict man. City is running after their first title and a revenge for the humiliating semi-final elimination by Real Madrid last season who has no more room where to put those trophies !
Man City has a very dangerous squad. All talented and strong players and playing home too. I think this is their chance despite a clever Ancelotti and his experienced side. In fact, Madrid has 2 very very talented players who lack that experience, one of them made the mistake that resulted in City's tying goal in the 1st leg.
I'm a Madrid fan, but not too confident this time !
I think Manchester is playing better than Real Madrid and I hope to see a victory for them today.
Maybe Julian Alvarez can play.
Hopefully it will be a great game, and that the best team wins.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think Manchester is playing better than Real Madrid and I hope to see a victory for them today.
Maybe Julian Alvarez can play.
Hopefully it will be a great game, and that the best team wins.
The only thing I'm sure about is that we will watch soccer at it's best :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Saw some statistics earlier today that during the last 3 penalty shootouts in CL one participant was Atletico Madrid ... They are long out but since we havent seen that lottery for 7 years so technically i wouldnt mind to see very long evening tonight ...

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Today has been the day for the real football to win. The kind of football most of people like, the perfect combination between ability and team work. Real Madrid needs to focus on their game if they really want to keep up their prestige. Today we all learnt that history doesn´t win matches.
Now i'm 100% sure that this UCL goes for Manchester City. Justice exists.

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Today has been the day for the real football to win. The kind of football most of people like, the perfect combination between ability and team work. Real Madrid needs to focus on their game if they really want to keep up their prestige. Today we all learnt that history doesn´t win matches.
Now i'm 100% sure that this UCL goes for Manchester City. Justice exists.
El Real Madrid is a football club with a rich history of success. They have won numerous national and international titles, including five consecutive European Cups in the 1950s. Under the leadership of iconic players and legendary coaches, Real Madrid has left a lasting mark in the world of football.

What a good movie

Saw some statistics earlier today that during the last 3 penalty shootouts in CL one participant was Atletico Madrid ... They are long out but since we havent seen that lottery for 7 years so technically i wouldnt mind to see very long evening tonight ...
He couldn't be a brother, maybe in the final

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
El Real Madrid is a football club with a rich history of success. They have won numerous national and international titles, including five consecutive European Cups in the 1950s. Under the leadership of iconic players and legendary coaches, Real Madrid has left a lasting mark in the world of football.
I agree with every single word you just said.
The fact is, i wasn't talking about both teams history. Actually, if we go that way, Manchester City literally doesn't exist in comparisson with Real Madrid, for me, the biggest club in the world by far.
I meant to talk about playing football, as the own word says it, play. This Manchester City squad has a game style that keeps surprising me. The way they move, the way they cover spaces, they all now exactly what they have to do. And i also think they have most of the best players of the world right now.
So, about history, no way to even start a debate. About present and future, i'm at the blue side!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. The best team won this semi final.This was a well deserved victory by Manchester City.What´s more, Even in Madrid ,they played better.Real Madrid could do nothing to avoid this defeat

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

Nice one Valentin, it cracked me up 😂🤣🤣😂, You gotta be nuts to call it soccer when talking to a Brit 😂🤣🤣.
I myself don't really like using that fu**ing word, but got used to it with Americans. What're you gonna do...

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I agree with every single word you just said.
The fact is, i wasn't talking about both teams history. Actually, if we go that way, Manchester City literally doesn't exist in comparisson with Real Madrid, for me, the biggest club in the world by far.
I meant to talk about playing football, as the own word says it, play. This Manchester City squad has a game style that keeps surprising me. The way they move, the way they cover spaces, they all now exactly what they have to do. And i also think they have most of the best players of the world right now.
So, about history, no way to even start a debate. About present and future, i'm at the blue side!
You're absolutely right man. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID.
REAL MADRID is the best football club in the World by FAAAAR. Of course it doesn't mean that there are no other big clubs around. But when it comes to History, no club has won as many titles and trophies whether locally or at the international level as they have.

A couple of posts above, I told uruguayana that City looks much better right now and that Madrid has 2 very talented players that are not ready (yet) to be in the starting squad due to their lack of experience, it was one of them who stupidly lost the ball that resulted in the tying goal in the first leg. But they have a great potential and they will be better soon. That's how Real works, they might have an ok season only to come back very strong the following one (They still won 2 trophies this season anyway).

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
i dont think Inter has much of a chance in the final . Man City has too much talent and all the momentum as well .
i see manchester winning 3-0

Good afternoon. The best team won this semi final.This was a well deserved victory by Manchester City.What´s more, Even in Madrid ,they played better.Real Madrid could do nothing to avoid this defeat

The best team in the world is Manchester City.

Santuk

Santuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
This time he has won football. The match has been a master class.

Top 10 Games