¿PokerTracker o Holdem Manager?

Last edited:
deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I like poker copilot better then both of them. It's not as advanced but it's simple and easy to use and provides me with all the information I'm looking for

T

Tomiveres

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have both of them . I'm using PokerTracker when I'm playing spin and go , tournaments or sit and go , and Holdem manager when I'm playing cash.
I find both of them very easy to use and very helpfull , usually I'm looking at how many hands are they playing and how agresive they are from each position . I heard about copilot hud also but never used it .

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker tracker vs Holdem manager

Hello, in my opinion I like the Holdem manager more, for a convenience issue. but I want to recommend the Hand2note for those who are just starting, it is free up to certain stakes, very complete and useful. regards

S

safarjozsef

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm using just PokerTracker.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have both of them . I'm using PokerTracker when I'm playing spin and go , tournaments or sit and go , and Holdem manager when I'm playing cash.
I find both of them very easy to use and very helpfull , usually I'm looking at how many hands are they playing and how agresive they are from each position . I heard about copilot hud also but never used it .

If you play mostly tournament but like to dabble in Spins and Grand Tour (3 and 4 handed) but you wish to separate data collection (or disable) so the spin or short handed data does not corrupt the tournament data when you go back and analyze your play, which one would you recommend ?

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never tried Pokertracker, I only use Holdem Manager its functionality is enough for me.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
poker apps use weak players)

That is hilarious! Is studying also weak? Calculating outs? Calculating EV? Pot odds?

Call me weak. I prefer to consider myself INFORMED.

HUDs are not for everyone, and they can misinform you if you do not understand the stats...but generally, HUDs provide yet another area of "edge" in your game.

At the end of the day, I couldn't care less is someone calls me weak whilst giving me all their chips. A win is a win.

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules