Leaks Using Poker Tracker 4

M

mrnice66

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any help on what I need to work on these are my stats from the last 17 days having played 1600 hands, any areas would be a start.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-29 at 17.40.58.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-29 at 17.40.58.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 18
nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any help on what I need to work on these are my stats from the last 17 days having played 1600 hands, any areas would be a start.
Thanks in advance

To view a hand in the program's replayer, simply right-click on the hand you are interested in and select “Replay hand”. You can also use the Shift key on your keyboard to select multiple hands at once and send them to the replayer for further analysis. Now, when I analyze in detail each distribution that interests me, I will ask myself three questions: What type of player is my opponent? What is my opponent's range in this situation? What would be the ideal game for this spot?If I decide that I made the right decisions at each stage of the hand, I will simply accept the result and move on to analyzing the next hand. However, if I feel like I made the second or third best decision (like calling when I should have raised), I’ll learn from this to play better next time in a similar situation.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide