Have huds and colluding ruined online poker?

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand that things can have more than one purpose. Is there any adult not suffering from an intellectual disability who doesn't understand that?

I also understand that you have no evidence for your assertion that PS is moving players around to reduce the info you have on a player by the end.

Just making things up as usual.
Your anger at me is not my pain. You suffer from resentment to me and seek to always post angry remarks to my beautiful ideas but understand one truth which keeps me above you:

The one who stands against fate is indeed going to have a brutal destiny... The one who ignores the haters and only pays attention to his optimal fate and how to get there ends up much happier WITH OR WITHOUT MORE EVIDENCE THAN THE OTHER GUY... :D

pokerstars is a very noble poker room, dedicated to true RNG so purely based on fate that it uses quantum physics with a semiopaque mirror to make fate decide the shuffle as much as possible. They are loyal to fate and in return they are the most powerful poker room with the most users as well as having brilliant personalities like Negreanu and Selbst backing them.

Understand who is really powerful and fair and no EVIDENCE is required.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Maybe this thread should be transferred to the rigtards...?

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your anger at me is not my pain. You suffer from resentment to me and seek to always post angry remarks to my beautiful ideas but understand one truth which keeps me above you:

The one who stands against fate is indeed going to have a brutal destiny... The one who ignores the haters and only pays attention to his optimal fate and how to get there ends up much happier WITH OR WITHOUT MORE EVIDENCE THAN THE OTHER GUY... :D

Pokerstars is a very noble poker room, dedicated to true RNG so purely based on fate that it uses quantum physics with a semiopaque mirror to make fate decide the shuffle as much as possible. They are loyal to fate and in return they are the most powerful poker room with the most users as well as having brilliant personalities like Negreanu and Selbst backing them.

Understand who is really powerful and fair and no EVIDENCE is required.

I'm not angry at you. I feel kind of bad for you. You mean well. Your brain is broken in a thousand places.
My brain isn't in such great shape either (depression), so who am I to judge you as a person?
But you are a firehose of nonsense, and the truth matters.

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe this thread should be transferred to the rigtards...?

It starts off with a reasonable question, but Madman has a talent for derailing threads. And I am aware that my pointing out his nonsense only prolongs the derail. You could report the thread though, and let the mods decide.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not angry at you. I feel kind of bad for you. You mean well. Your brain is broken in a thousand places.
My brain isn't in such great shape either (depression), so who am I to judge you as a person?
But you are a firehose of nonsense, and the truth matters.
Speak with good intent and good things come to you. People who speak with ill intent attract others of ill intent.

Of course my enemies feel allied together in their opposition of me. Vinnie, Zorba, Keith all will unite in taking me down but in the end they are too busy being negative bullies to others than to put that effort into keep each other happy and prosperous as human beings and power figures.

A few months from now and I will be an envied, well-respected high roller here.

They will find some new passionate person to gang up and bully on and the food chain will reform except with me as the apex predator. If you want to stay low down on a food chain then stay there.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It starts off with a reasonable question, but Madman has a talent for derailing threads. And I am aware that my pointing out his nonsense only prolongs the derail. You could report the thread though, and let the mods decide.
I am saying it isn't rigged so I'm not sure he was referring to me.

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Banned

Speak with good intent and good things come to you. People who speak with ill intent attract others of ill intent.

Of course my enemies feel allied together in their opposition of me. Vinnie, Zorba, Keith all will unite in taking me down but in the end they are too busy being negative bullies to others than to put that effort into keep each other happy and prosperous as human beings and power figures.

A few months from now and I will be an envied, well-respected high roller here.

They will find some new passionate person to gang up and bully on and the food chain will reform except with me as the apex predator. If you want to stay low down on a food chain then stay there.

That tag.."banned"...??......could CC consider changing it to "False Prophet" for me? Just a suggestion. :D

Anywhoo...
So much for.. "I will be an envied, well-respected high roller here."
Dude shuddah read his Bible,
he'd'uh known his own words would proof his legitimacey.
(jezzzz...say'n)
:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:madman..yep he was!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have always had the opinion that using anything that would assist a player that would not be allowed while playing live should not be allowed online. I think all HUD's should be banned.

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Knowledge is powerfull, Ignorance not so much.

I feel as if poker should be about using your brain not looking at numbers through a computer program that basically does all the work for you. Not to mention the colluders too now. My all in equity money won should be so much higher but because there are colluders on multiple accounts on certain sites.... They can see that they sometimes have your outs and call things normal players wouldn't.... It's so sad what online poker has become

Yeah,yeah,yeah...this thread is ancient. I don't care.:elefant:

I agree, somewhat, that poker should be about using our brains and not programs and things. But....

I was very recently told by a CC MOD that "we know bots are being used."

I've always been a wee bit "stopped in my tracks" by the blanket use of that word "we".

My reasoning is...when there's you..and me....then there's "we",..a..nd if you don't know me, my understanding of things, my knowledge of things, my IGNORANCE of things....then your use of that word "we" can be a slap on the face.

Which is ok, somewhat.

Because I always attempt to take into account the ignorance of the one using it when it's used to blanket a group of people gathered in thousands to discuss(?) and learn(?) things, and to promote and enjoy things.

(there's likely to be one on that thousand..or more...yuh'ain't speaking for)

Anyyyy..whoooo.....

What I'm getting at is this.....
I'm not sold on a scary assumption...that bots, collusion, programs, cheats and/or thieves have ruined online poker.
I'm in a..opposite? camp. I personally believe it's made online poker better overall for the intelligent and honest player.
Knowledge IS powerfull in the hands of those with the skill(?) / ability(?) to readily utilize it.

Online poker, in my wee wittle mind, is better for all of it.
PokerStars...most assuredly is because they've been forced to maintain the leading edge in security.
(believe me, they would'nt without reasons, purpose, and foresight..)

I left online poker, being a USA player, back 2007, after the 2006 thingy thing.
If online poker's safety, fun, and profitability, concerns anyone in the modern scene....they would've been taken to the cleaners back then. Lol.

Poker's better for it all. My opinion only.

Respectfully submitted,
Robert.

(hopefully recieved..respectfully)

:reddy::eek:

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing can ruined your game of poker after all computer does not make decisions for you just suggests things.

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always had the opinion that using anything that would assist a player that would not be allowed while playing live should not be allowed online. I think all HUD's should be banned.

I agree, but fact is there's just no stopping it in the near future.
The huds don't concern me as much as the programs designed with the ability play real money poker.

I recently watched a "player" playing headsup on a site, on 8 tables....making IMEDIATE decisions on all 8 tables, very seemingly ..simultaneously.
I watched for almost 30 minutes as the "player" won/lost tables and immediatly opened new ones. Never dropping below 6 tables with the SAME "seemingly simultaneous" decision process going on, UNTILL..at about 30 minutes the "player" stopped joining new tables and just disappeared from the poker site.
I've checked the players name several,several times in the locator box for the last week on the site...nowhere to be found.
I also went to sharkscope..also..no further activity in the last 5 days.

I offer those words above only to give thought to...

Coincidence? Or not?

IF...it was a live person...I for one, being a poker novice, am thoroughly impressed with the "seemingly simultaneous" thought process they used while playing all those headsup tables, all at once, continously joining new ones, hitting "call, fold, raise, bet" without A SINGLE hesitation.
Yep, thoroughly impressive, IF..it was breathing human using a hud or not.

AS A SIDE NOTE...
for me..just focusing on those 6-8 games all at once was a test of ability!!:eek::cool:

In closing,
The near future holds no reasonable hope for any of it ending. Bots or programs.
I will play..according to that knowledge, but I WILL play.
Just like I did in 2006 knowing...the situation was even worst on the small sites I tend to prefer.

My thoughts,
Robert Thompson

Man with small thoughts.

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cheating at cards

well i think they should have webcam poker so i can see other players and know there real and i think bots r from poker site itself

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
huds

i would prefer that they wernt used play just like we do live thats true poker

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are sites without HUDs if you really dislike them. Also, if you feel people are cheating, you can also switch sites. There will always be a certain risk when playing online poker, but it's a risk we take for the game we love to play.

T

Tuan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD might be helpful if you are playing multi table; but if you play 2 to 4 table like me, there is no need for a HUD. I think there isn't much help for me because I am a feel player. The odds and pot odds can only help you up to a certain level. Everyone can play like LAG and switch back to TAG; my point is you have to pay attention because we might make a bad play just by looking at the numbers that HUD provides.