DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is 100% on me. I only have the microstakes version. FF is .10, it's out of my usual bankroll limits. Maybe if I win at it, I can upgrade, lol. Thanks for the help.

Gotcha.. ya, you just need to upgrade then. Still very inexpensive to do.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New DriveHUD user here.

I am currently running the trial version. I am normally using PT4 but I had to try DriveHUD because it works on BetOnline (which is great!)

First, let me add some quick comments as a feedback on the first impression

1. I am shocked in a good way how good this software looks, finally something that is willing to be user friendly.

2. HUD creation/edit window looks great. I am very new with this feature and Im just trying it out but it is really impressive how much I can customize my stuff.

3. I liked the fact that I just downloaded installed and run the app and I didnt have to do ANYTHING for it to start tracking and running the HUD. Big up for this !

Now the questions part:

1. Is there a way to change the hud box background? I would like to make it less transparent. Also, is there a way to change this colour in game to mark somebody as a fish or something (Like tagging players by colours on stars - the window borders changed colour)

If I find any more questions I will make sure to ask. thanks for the reply in advance!

Edit: One thing I just noticed.

Example hand:

V1 has 20BBs at the start of the hand, hud stat "BBs" shows 20. He wins a hand and won 10 big blinds so his real stack now is 30 BBs.
chips go to him, he has 30BB stack and new hand is started. The hud still shows 20 (even after it refreshed). V1 doesnt play this hand and folds. Only the next hand the hud stat starts showing his stack is 30BBs. This means the HH import must be delayed by 1 hand - the hud is not updated immediately after the hand finishes (which kinda sucks because in MTTs its super important to know the exact stack size of somebody when the table is short and its essential for proper ICM adjustments) can this be changed somehow please?

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you're enjoying the product. To your questions

1) You can change the opacity amount, but you can't color the entire window. If you click on the HUD tab, and the paint icon at the bottom right, there's a slider at the top. The best way to tag players is w/ the badges, or have the player icon in your HUD. The player icon is default to set to show player type icons after 15 hands. This can be adjusted. Also, a lot of the default HUD stat ranges are color coded based on player types. So it's out of the box ready to show you visually who the fish, TAGs, LAGs etc... are.

http://drivehud.com/blog/knowledgebase/what-do-the-player-profile-icons-mean/

http://drivehud.com/blog/knowledgebase/what-do-the-default-hud-color-ranges-mean/

As far as your BB amounts in the HUD. This depends on the site. In BOL's case, they don't update what the stacks are until the next hand is started. So the BB will be one hand behind for users that were involved in the previous hand. Sites like pokerstars, and other ones that provide this info, it's current on every hand.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep us this kinda of support. You have a good product, and the support is outstanding. I'll message.

Thanks. We always have. The whole team enjoys what they do, so it makes support and designing a top notch product a lot of fun... and that's makes everything easy. :)

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does DriveHud record opponent stats indefinitely or just by session....meaning if I play at table with someone today and quit playing than come back tomorrow and have same player at table will it have info on them or does it just collect data for that session...looking forward to trying it out.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does DriveHud record opponent stats indefinitely or just by session....meaning if I play at table with someone today and quit playing than come back tomorrow and have same player at table will it have info on them or does it just collect data for that session...looking forward to trying it out.

Yes, it tracks and stores all historical data for your opponents. The only site this doesn't apply to is ignition, because it's anonymous (there's no ID to track).

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it tracks and stores all historical data for your opponents. The only site this doesn't apply to is Ignition, because it's anonymous (there's no ID to track).

Good to know...thanks for the response...

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey John,

is there an option to turn off the hud on a certain table?
something like "disable hud on this table" option in PT4.

Thanks

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey John,

is there an option to turn off the hud on a certain table?
something like "disable hud on this table" option in PT4.

Thanks

There's not an option setting for this yet, but you can drag the hud off screen for that table and it won't display on there.

2Rockets2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question

Is there a good hud that can be gotten free if so where and what hud

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a good hud that can be gotten free if so where and what hud

This is the support thread for Drivehud. You need to post questions non-support related to drivehud, elsewhere. ty.

D

dukeofdiligence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHUD BETA release update – v1.5.2.2424

DriveHUD BETA release update – v1.5.2.2424

http://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.5.2.2424.exe

– Added Adda52 Poker support
– Added The Spartan Poker support
– Fixed issue when MTT table was initially detected as STT, but later updated to MTT [ChicoNetwork]
– Fixed issue when DH might import same files twice or more times if same paths were set in settings
– Fixed issue when suit selection was reset on selection change/or save in Equity calculator
– Fixed issue in emulator detection [PK]
– Improved logs cleaner

NeXGen Poker HUD and Database - Poker Tracking w/ DriveHUD. Eliminate your poker leaks with leak buster poker software. Run a HUD on ignition poker or BetOnline.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's not an option setting for this yet, but you can drag the hud off screen for that table and it won't display on there.

Will this be added in the future?

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anybody know of a promo code for Drive HUD? I want it. I did the trial, and it's a sweet setup. I would like the combo.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
John A. + support at Drive-HUD,

I have been away from Poker for a couple of months, I just updated to the newest version and I am pretty impressed. I have only had 24 hours to start working with all the latest stuff in the equity calculator.

Thank Alex for me, he helped me with an issue with my machine. Support always does a good job.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
John A. + support at Drive-HUD,

I have been away from Poker for a couple of months, I just updated to the newest version and I am pretty impressed. I have only had 24 hours to start working with all the latest stuff in the equity calculator.

Thank Alex for me, he helped me with an issue with my machine. Support always does a good job.

Cool, thanks for the feedback. We're actually sending a newsletter out highlighting a couple of the latest update features.

I'll let Alex know and tell him thanks.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bought leakbuster for use with HM2. Now HM3 doesnt support it. What can I do? Does it work with Drive?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bought leakbuster for use with HM2. Now HM3 doesnt support it. What can I do? Does it work with Drive?

Wrong thread. There will be a Leak Buster 2 for Drivehud. It's in the final stages of development.

D

dukeofdiligence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHUD BETA release update – v1.5.2.2447

DriveHUD BETA release update – v1.5.2.2447

http://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.5.2.2447.exe

- Fix tooltip of player profile icon
- Fix HUD issues for Adda52
- Fix the issue when DH incorrectly imports bb + dead value of PP hands
- Fix the issue when PS zoom might not work if windows username contains non-Latin characters
- Fix the issue when HUD shows up on incorrect table if Ignition/bodog switches cash tables at the same time
- Fix the issue when PS Zoom HUD might be updated too frequently
- Fix the issue when last cards are duplicated in PS Zoom HUD
- Fix the issue when hands count is wrong in PS Zoom HUD
- Fixed the issue when HUD doesn't show up for 1 player on WPN 8-max table
- Fixed the issue when the order of actions is incorrect if only 2 players are playing zone poker
- Fixed the issue when DH might not import tournament hand if buyin currency isn't USD
- Fixed the issue when HUD doesn't show up if Ignition/Bodog switches cash table

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive read the reviews and ill give this a shot. it definitely looks pretty nice. i havnt been a huge fan of some of the other trackers so far. they seem to be a little glitchy all the time. but ill give this a shot.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive read the reviews and ill give this a shot. it definitely looks pretty nice. i havnt been a huge fan of some of the other trackers so far. they seem to be a little glitchy all the time. but ill give this a shot.

Let us know your thoughts after you've given it a try. We pride ourselves on developing stable software, because we know exactly what you're saying about glitchy or unstable products. That's never enjoyable to use. :)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHUD BETA release update – v1.5.3.2474
http://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.5.3.2474.exe

- Added PPPoker Card Catcher support
- Added Sekabet WPN and PokerKing WPN support
- Fixed issue when filter doesn't work if hands currency is INR
- Fix issue when DH shows fatal errors on tournament tab
- Fix the issue when importing fails because of unsupported currency [IPoker]
- Fixed the issue when hand was't imported if player posted dead blind and big blind [Horizon]
- Fixed the issue when some Omaha H/L hands weren't imported [Horizon]
- Fixed issue when DH sent data very frequently (that might cause blinking) to the HUD if PS zoom mode was enabled and PS replayer was launched [PokerStars]