Your last $25 which poker site do you choose?

motonutz

motonutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay so all your bills are paid you have all your food and you have an extra $25 to play poker with for the month. Which site do you choose?

Now for me when it comes to choosing a site I feel I have to know how to navigate the site. Meaning I know where the tournaments are I know where the sit and goes are I know where the satellites are. This way if you want to play a satellite and you lose and you want to win your two or three bucks back you can go to a double or nothing sitting go were you have a good opportunity of getting a few more dollars to continue to play satellites this is work for me in the past. To continue to keep my bankroll I use double or nothing sitting goes to keep paying for satellites because I think we all know that we are striving to hit the high roller big game tournaments. Trying to win a ticket to $1,050 tournament through satellites. I've come close winning $109 satellite tickets with $0.12 satellites etc. Unfortunately this is through pokerstars and I don't trust PokerStars anymore way too many bad beats on the river way too many bad beats on the turn way too many river river losses I don't like and I don't want to play PokerStars with my last $25. But I know that site inside and out navigating

Cards chat has introduced me to several new websites and I'm trying to learn how to navigate them so I come to you asking with your experience wire would you go with your last $25 to play micro tournaments or play satellite tournaments to get to a low or mid level tournament and continue with double or nothing sitting goes to keep your bankroll. I'm interested in to seeing what you guys have to say thank you very much

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello good evening, I play mainly on Poekrstar!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the 25$ is supposed to be a bankroll, and you want to try to grow it to a 3-digit then a 4-digit and maybe 5-digit number, then I would play on PokerStars and grind the 25c 45-90 man SnGs, until I had at least 50$. Then I would move to 50c turbo SnGs and perhaps start to mix in some 1$ 45-mans from time to time. If the 25$ is just a budget for the month, then play whatever gives you the most fun. It does not really matter, and its almost like asking, if you should eat a burger or an apple. Nobody else can make that decision for you ;)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately this is through PokerStars and I don't trust PokerStars anymore way too many bad beats on the river way too many bad beats on the turn way too many river river losses

There are no more or less bad beats on PokerStars than any other site. The RNG is certyfied by an independent company, and they are licensed in several countries. Bad beats are part of the game, and so is variance in general.

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in the USA so I'm dropping that $25 on ignition and hoping for some luck.

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really just play for fun, but if I can make a little money at the same time that's great....if my bankroll is $25 I still stick to my 5% rule: no more than $1.25 entry into anything (and that goes down if my bankroll goes down). I don't play cash games but would play sit-n-gos and tourneys with that.

motonutz

motonutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing for fun or playing to break the bank

I really just play for fun, but if I can make a little money at the same time that's great....if my bankroll is $25 I still stick to my 5% rule: no more than $1.25 entry into anything (and that goes down if my bankroll goes down). I don't play cash games but would play sit-n-gos and tourneys with that.

I like your rule in the 5% rule is pretty good as you said you're playing for fun and I agree. Last year I came back to online poker and tried break the bank, but I broke my credit cards. I'm disabled so I spend all my time indoors and I'm sick of watching TV but I will watch documentaries but I still need something to occupy my mind so playing online poker is pretty good too just for distraction and for fun and to win a few dollars every now and then. But I'm telling you that these bad Beats hard getting to the point where I just don't think my mental health can take it anymore LMAO so I don't know where I'm going to put my $25 yet I'll wait for some more responses.

continue with my free rolls and then lose my money for my free rolls to fish going all-in on a 5-6 off suit to my pocket aces and then lose my pocket aces to a 5 on the turn and a six on the river...

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If I have $$$ in the bank, besides this $25 , then i would deposit it at 888poker , excellent place to buyild a bankroll from cents and centrolls . But If I didn;t have a bank account with $$$ I would put this money aside , depositing them in a bank account :)Also I thinkin most poker rooms the minimum deposit is $10 , so you can deposit in 2 at least . In bwin.gr (partypoker scheme) minimum deposit is $5 , ACR I think it's 5$ but I am not sure . Anyway , $10 is good enough , deposit on 888poker and on PokerStars and/or ACR to play there the freerolls and withdraw winnings

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For such a small bankroll, the choice of a poker room does not matter much! Of course, you need to play only in proven rooms, so as not to run into scammers, but the game on micro-limits is the same everywhere!

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure I would choose PokerStars because you have best variety of games

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it you like to play micro stakes tournaments and satellites, I would chose 888poker. They have a lot of micro stakes MTTs and satellites (start from $1 cent buy in). Also, it's easy to upgrade your vip level there and they offer several freerolls depending of your vip level.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you on PokerStars? Pots are inflated with whole cards which rgn can’t simulate properly.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
First I would find a site w/a minimum deposit of $25 and go from there. GL. :icon_thum

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am stuck on ACR. I would spend my last $25 and probably my first $25 even if bills weren't paid. I continually cash-out and love the ease of use in tournament tabs and such. I also enjoy the freerolls offered. If it weren't for my love of chasing the quick buck on the cash tables my bankroll would be much larger. Bang for my buck this site keeps me coming back over and over again!

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on the last$ 25, of course, I will choose pokerstars, there I have developed a strategy for how to disperse the bankroll, I haven't tried anything in other rooms, I can't say anything)